Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Comments

• Options
    if it was even possible, i hate this regime even more now.
  • Options
    Good old, Yann.

Peeling away at yet further layers of regime nonsense. All helps.
  • Options

boggzy said:

Charlton Legend.

Since our Premier League relegation I reckon I'd only add three Players to our Hall of Fame for the last 10-years

Johnnie Jackson ... Chris Solly ... Yann Kermorgant or do people think I'm missing someone (Serious names)
    Loic Nego.
    I take it you stopped reading after the words: " or do people think I'm missing someone"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Makes for sad reading.
  • Options

boggzy said:

Charlton Legend.

Since our Premier League relegation I reckon I'd only add three Players to our Hall of Fame for the last 10-years

Johnnie Jackson ... Chris Solly ... Yann Kermorgant or do people think I'm missing someone (Serious names)
    Loic Nego.
    I take it you stopped reading after the words: " or do people think I'm missing someone"
    I read it and went for the cheap laugh anyway. I'm not proud of it but this regime just offer so much material to laugh and/or cry about that it is hard to offer serious comment.
    Yeah cant really blame you for that... We're all guilty here
  • Options
    Come on children play nicely
  • Options

But muuuum... He's started it :(
  • Options
    He's only jealous because we have such a nice pitch to play on. Readings is a mud bath.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

But muuuum... He's started it :(
    I don't care who started it, both of you (me) pack it in.
  • Options

I read it and went for the cheap laugh anyway. I'm not proud of it but this regime just offer so much material to laugh and/or cry about that it is hard to offer serious comment.

Anyone else notice that RD has a sort of 'Mona Lisa-like' half-hidden smirk at times when he's on camera (like he thinks he secretly knows better than anyone else) - or is the whole terrible situation warping my sense of perspective?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really wouldn't want to wish this shower of shit we've got in charge on anyone, even Palarse.
    In the 2 years since Yann has gone the damage they have done. God knows what state we'll be in if it's another two.
  • Options
    redman said:

We all dream of a team of Kermorgants ................

you spelt 'cory gibbs' wrong
  • Options

Times were tough at the end of the spivs' ownership but Roland and Katrien came straight in and threw away the one thing that we had that was worth anything.

Chris Powell had worked hard at creating a fantastic spirit around the club, within his playing squad and with the fans. Yann was a massive part of that, as, of course, was Powell himself. I don't know how much of a coincidence it was that they were removed so quickly.

Their entire ownership has been typified by arrogance, from their refusal to change approach to their toying with the careers of their staff and most noticeably their treatment of the fans.

They are arrogant bastards and need to f*ck off out of our club before they destroy it.

Post of the week for me.
  • Options

"They didn’t know too much about football" He worked that out quicker than most of us. Not by much though.

Oh I dunno mate, a fair few on here were still sticking up for 'em until the Varney/Kuwait situation came to light.

Just where HAVE they gone?
    Name and Shame........

...apart from Colin
    I stuck up for them (a bit, not much) until the transfer window, they then proved that they are still bulshitting arseholes.

I had hoped we were planning on comitting some wonga to push for results.

Instead we got Motta, Fanni, Suk Young and Sonogoals.... Teixera being a minor saving point.

4 Nonsense non signings and one ok signing.

What we needed was 1 def, 1 striker and if we were really, really serious a JJ replacement.
  • Options
    If he scores I don't think he will celebrate, but he may well have a message for the regime.
  • Options

Times were tough at the end of the spivs' ownership but Roland and Katrien came straight in and threw away the one thing that we had that was worth anything.

Chris Powell had worked hard at creating a fantastic spirit around the club, within his playing squad and with the fans. Yann was a massive part of that, as, of course, was Powell himself. I don't know how much of a coincidence it was that they were removed so quickly.

Their entire ownership has been typified by arrogance, from their refusal to change approach to their toying with the careers of their staff and most noticeably their treatment of the fans.

They are arrogant bastards and need to f*ck off out of our club before they destroy it.

Couldn't have put it better myself.