Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Comments

• Options
    How we miss that class act.. The Belgians should be shot for that. What an error of player judgement. Couldnt believe it then, and still can't.
  • Options

RD shoved it down KM's throat.

• Options
    Didn't even look happy when he scored - think he misses Charlton!
  • Options
    Plenty of people where I sit stood and applauded Yann I thought his reaction was that of a man who was there to do a job he didn't paticularly want to do. I recall Dennis Law's similar reaction when he scored a back heel playing for Man City, a goal that relegated Man Utd.
  • Options

Plenty of people where I sit stood and applauded Yann I thought his reaction was that of a man who was there to do a job he didn't paticularly want to do. I recall Dennis Law's similar reaction when he scored a back heel playing for Man City, a goal that relegated Man Utd.

I stood. Sheer quality and very dignified . I would love to know what those bloody Belgians thought.
  • Options

The disallowed chip was incredible as well.

I hope princess was squirming in her seat
  • Options
    There was a point early in second half, I think, when Yann had a v good snap chance on the edge of the area, but just tapped the ball gently back to Hendo. I decided it was on purpose out of sympathy.
  • Options

The disallowed chip was incredible as well.

That was magnifique
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talking about learning from your mistakes and actually learning from your mistakes are two different things entirely.

Guess what one Katrien & Co are doing
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Talking about learning from your mistakes and actually learning from your mistakes are two different things entirely.

Guess what one Katrien & Co are doing

Yeah but they've got nothing on Muzza, all gone quiet on that front surely must be time to wheel him out again soon :wink: .
  • Options
    Muzza has played all of his hand when he done the free coach travel

His time has come to an end if you ask me
  • Options
    Anyone got a clip of the chip?
  • Options

TEL said:

Does anyone know Yann Personally??????? Could we not get a photo of him with a black and white scarf...would be great extra publicity

Do not know Yann personally but photographed him a couple of times....... This might be helpful, with him in a black and white away shirt that I took at Andrews. I also took some head shots of him at the Eltham addicks as badger mentioned. No issues with you using the photographs Tel.
    If you send me your email I could airbrush out the backgrounds etc........
    changing the subject.....but loved that kit
  • Options
    drewman said:

Talking to a palace and a reading fan this morning and the reading fan was saying how much he loved Yann K and how he was their best player. Over two years on it makes less sense now than it did then. Belgian wan***s.

At least next year we'll be able to show the likes of Northampton and Accrington Stanley how nice our pitch is....
  • Options
    Yann "lost confidence" after Bournemouth exit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36110970
  • Options
    Only scored 2 goals since he went to Reading and never celebrated either of them.

The earliest and biggest mistake of the current regime was to sell him to Bournemouth.
  • Options
    I think Bournemouth treated him harshly when they went up. I hope all the millions they spent come back to bite them on the arse and they come crashing back down to earth soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Move on
  • Options
    Yann who?
  • Options
    Yes, our squad is way too strong to need somebody like Yann
  • Options
    But not as shit as our strikers to be fairer
  • Options
    Can he play in goal??
  • Options
    Easily replaced.
  • Options
    Pfft thats nothing... Polish Pete could do that himself, would take him about a season but reckon he could score one of those goals