Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Comments

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Ok Yann .......

Colin is CEO material
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Ok Yann .......

I'd love to hear your version of events then, not to mention why you think he'd bother to lie?
  • Options
    Lump a monkey on Yann anytime scorer, possibly from a corner. It's like printing money.

No need to say thanks, thanks.
  • Options
    New article in the SLP on line from Yann
  • Options
    You reckon the last word Yann ever said to Duchatelet was 'Stripclub'?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    If it's true, that what goes around comes around,
    How prescient would it be if Yann scores the goal which sends us down,
    On the Yann Kermorgant pitch.
  • Options

I'm thinking realistically it was more likely to be calling him an idiot under his breath...but then again, what I wrote is probably not a realistic portrayal of events....better you'd never guess that :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know this does not have the reach of the BBC, but a better article, IMHO.

Now, if only Yann could speak French and be persuaded to talk to some Belgian journalists....

#Wishfulthinking
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Ok Yann .......

Fantasy world.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    The difference is, Yann is right and Miere is wrong. Of course she denies that is what she meant, but you only have to see the transcript of what she said around her weird quote to understand under the context of what else was said, there could be no other meaning. She was dissing fans, not praising them, and I find it pathetic that she has tried to deny it.
  • Options
    William Hill could be my friend tomorrow, I wonder what the odds are on Yann scoring against us?

• Options
    edited February 2016
    I have said it on here many times before, but I f***ing love Yann Kermorgant.

#misshimthemost
  • Options
    I was flagged for saying i wish he scored for Bournmouth against us..HOW TIMES CHANCE.

• Options
    Off course it should read .HOW TIMES CHANGE.
  • Options
    Wow what an article. Says a lot about how fucked he thinks we are that he feels that way about the club but didn't come back.
  • Options
    If only Yann would score for Charlton at the weekend and take off his Reading top and run the length of the pitch wearing his Roland out t-shirt. Followed by standing outside the directors box as the chants begin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone who still believes that rubbish about Yann holding the club to ransom and forcing us to sell, consider 3 things:

1. The club is run by complete fuckwits, who have perpetually lied for the last two years, and forced out pretty much every strong character in the building.

2. Not sure if I mentioned, but the club is run by total fuckwits, who have no idea whatsoever when it comes to player ability or value.

2. If Naby Sarr is worth (allegedly) £1.5m, then Yann is worth 10m and they should have paid him accordingly. The stupid fuckwits.

The owner thought he could do better. He didn't. And never will. Jog on RD.
  • Options
    Who's geniunely excited to see Yann again tomorrow?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

No, but I will give him a good reception and hope he scores towards the Covered End.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

iamdan said:

No, but I will give him a good reception and hope he scores towards the Covered End.
    It sounds like you are excited then....

If Yann scores for Reading I will stand and applaud. Although if he only scores once he will be one of the worst opposition strikers we have seen in the league this season and I will be glad he's gone ;-)
    If he doesn't score at least 3 against us it just kind of looks lazy, sorry yann.
  • Options
    Was best friends with Dervite who was screwed over by the club. No wonder he did not sign. What a nob both KM and RD are.
  • Options

Was best friends with Dervite who was screwed over by the club. No wonder he did not sign. What a nob both KM and RD are.

What happened? Offer him a contract then go back on their word, I'm guessing.
  • Options
    Found odds of 7-2 for Yann to score tomorrow , get in.
  • Options

Found odds of 7-2 for Yann to score tomorrow , get in.

betting for or against Charlton is always a mistake even if the owners are terrible and the whole thing is depressing.
  • Options

Fact