Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

I can't believe Yann could come out with this kind of stuff , can't he see the improvements we've made in the last 2 years?

You watch him backtrack once he's seen the only unique sofa Chaise longue in the English Leagues....
  • Options
    Seen a lot more consistency from Reza though.
  • Options
    I feel very angry these C*unts were in a position to have their mits on our club in the 1st place. Its just awful.

Its an utter disgrace to football and very degrading.

You get a lot of "well you be the 1st one mate" but I really hope the protests get increasingly intimidating and scary for the people at the top.

I hope people go with their hearts instead of heads on this now and just kind of let loose.
  • Options
    They will never be forgiven for what they have done to our club - if they had any shame, they would be ashamed of themselves.
  • Options

Kermogant goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJi9BxUA9A
    (6.27)

Don't watch the rest of it unless you want to feel f***ing miserable.

I'm nearly in tears watching that video myself such a amazing day and season but sad coz it's like it is now! Thanks for posting :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope those paras have been banned from the valley for using flares ;0)
  • Options
    Will never forget us singing 'you're just out feeder club' at Bournemouth in our promotion season. How the tables have turned.
  • Options

I gave them the benefit of the doubt up until Fraeye came in

I gave them the benefit of the doubt up until Peeters came in......
  • Options
    Not gunna lie - thought Peeters was a bit of a lad
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Yann said in his farewell video at Bournemouth that he had the best time of his career there. I am sure it would have been with us if it weren't for the idiotic Belgians who were responsible for selling him/forcing him to leave. :cry:
  • Options

Anyone who still believes that rubbish about Yann holding the club to ransom and forcing us to sell, consider 3 things:

1. The club is run by complete fuckwits, who have perpetually lied for the last two years, and forced out pretty much every strong character in the building.

2. Not sure if I mentioned, but the club is run by total fuckwits, who have no idea whatsoever when it comes to player ability or value.

2. If Naby Sarr is worth (allegedly) £1.5m, then Yann is worth 10m and they should have paid him accordingly. The stupid fuckwits.

I haven't read the whole thread but I don't think anyone does?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

That back to goal over the shoulder goal from 2012 was it? Last game of the season, one of the best I've witnessed in person

Pure sex.

(bar Messi dribbling round 6 players vs Rayo Vallecano and tapping in past the keeper)

Yann the man! My picture of his wonder goal from my book
  • Options
    It was a cross... :wink:
  • Options

Anyone who still believes that rubbish about Yann holding the club to ransom and forcing us to sell, consider 3 things:

1. The club is run by complete fuckwits, who have perpetually lied for the last two years, and forced out pretty much every strong character in the building.

2. Not sure if I mentioned, but the club is run by total fuckwits, who have no idea whatsoever when it comes to player ability or value.

2. If Naby Sarr is worth (allegedly) £1.5m, then Yann is worth 10m and they should have paid him accordingly. The stupid fuckwits.

Lol. Colin pops up, right on cue.
    Yeah my bad. I totally forgot him. :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Lol. Colin pops up, right on cue.
    Yeah my bad. I totally forgot him. :wink:
    I wish I could forget about his posts... :(
  • Options
    I'd love to know what was said in that meeting. On the one hand, I could see it being "we're going to offer you 18 months on the same wages because that's how we deal with players over 30." That would be frustrating, given Yann's history with the club, his quality, and the fact that he's really come in to his own later in his career, but a policy like that would at least be within the realms of comprehension, and clubs like United, Newcastle, and Arsenal have/had similar policies.

It also could have been something completely incomprehensible that I can't even begin to imagine...
  • Options
    Powell has already told us what we need to know - The owner thought he had better players. The money we got for YK and DS (two top Championship players) went on Peter the Pole.
  • Options

Powell has already told us what we need to know - The owner thought he had better players. The money we got for YK and DS (two top Championship players) went on Peter the Pole.

I am still impressed/perplexed that Stephens has been a first team regular in a promotion chasing side, especially one that plays with a central midfield two. Saw Brighton at the weekend and he was definitely rocking a double chin, but he got a goal.
  • Options
    Nice to see a club legend call the owners "weird" and "deluded". And there we were, the supporters, being called exactly the same by our lovely CEO.
    Yann the man to score, run in front of the directors box, and moon the bitch.