Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Sounds like we played ok for a fair bit of the game but what a disappointing team selection for a side that needs to win, not draw, to stand any chance of staying up. Says it all that with all the players brought in, only 2 started and 1 of those only because of injuries to JJ and Cousins. Mak playing as a lone striker with our midfield is not going to get you goals, surely that's obvious to anyone that's even watched one game this season. Then bringing on Motta and putting Solly in midfield.... don't know what to say. Roland out.
  • They did not turn up 2nd half, wish I hadn't.
  • I have done absolutely eff all today other than a little housework and a couple of episodes of breaking bad. And, sadly, it was more enjoyable than going to the footie. We're down and out and the saddest bit is I'm struggling to give a toss. I'll be back when the Belgian interlude is over.
  • Fulham get 3 goals from set piece corners.
    So nothing has changed since Frayae, we are just a sad joke.
    Is Igor ever going to be fit again! Why does Fox take a free kick with JBG there?
    Utterly clueless, spineless 2nd half!
  • We're gone. We've been gone for weeks. Riga is proving last time he got lucky. We'll get the usual excuses about injuries and bad luck but the simple fact is we have a lunatic owner, and CEO who can't tie her own shoelaces, a coach who was bailed out the experienced people around him last time and a team which is a mixture of shit players who try for a bit and the rest who are just shit. If the cancer doesn't go in the summer we'll see the same crap again and we'll go down again.

Do you really thank one of these "top" managers could turn this squad into world beaters then?
  • Poyet gives so few shits
  • And my doctor is wondering why I have increased my Depression Medication WTF!!.
  • edited February 2016

Grim. We are down. Hopefully we begin planning soon and tapping up EXPERIENCED league 1 players.

Team for next year?

Pope
    Solly Lennon Sarr Fox
    ? Cousins Jacko Harriot
    A.Grant. ?

With the exception of Solly and Cousins this would be lower L2 at best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can anyone tell me what formation we were playing after our two centre mids were replaced by a striker and a right back?
  • What has happened to Poyet ? Never saw him play before he left us but heard the rave reviews !! It seems he has regressed
  • I'm pretty angry actually. Angry that we are going down simply because of the way we are being run. I could thrash that waffle eating cloaca, I really could.
  • I thought we should have been ahead at HT. Ba, Fox and Harriot (1st half) played well enough. JBG and makienok may as well stay at home.
  • Forgot to say, still can't defend corners. All three goals from set pieces. Their second was a free header in front of Hendo from 5 yards

Yet all we do is bring in defenders...
  • Second half performance was an absolute disgrace , no fight no bottle no one caring for the shirt . We are down , that is all
  • Hope the stewards got a slap, pain up the arse over there all the time.
  • Hope the stewards got a slap, pain up the arse over there all the time.

Which stewards? The ones who our fans told to "fuck off back to Nigeria"?

Or the ones who stopped our drunk fans invading the pitch?

• B
    O
    Y
    C
    O
    T
    T

There is no other option.

Everyone can find something else to do on a Saturday and you will have more fun.

Spend some time with the children, take the missus away for the weekend, work your way through the Debbie Does Dallas boxset.

Just don't go down the Valley and drive that arsehole and bitch out.

Wash your mouth out with soap :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• We always get hammered by Fulham... Never like this fixture... Still six points from safety, changes nothing

Only thing is we have not scored in 3 games and got 1 point from 9. Not mathematically impossible but we need to put on a run we have not done all season and hope the other teams around us do worse than us. It ain't happening.
  • 1StevieG said:

We always get hammered by Fulham... Never like this fixture... Still six points from safety, changes nothing

Only thing is we have not scored in 3 games and got 1 point from 9. Not mathematically impossible but we need to put on a run we have not done all season and hope the other teams around us do worse than us. It ain't happening.
    So you are saying there's still a chance.......;)
  • Will be over next month and was planning to go to Boro game but have decided not to give my money to the regime especially as I was traveling up from Brighton area! Never thought I would be saying this. Sad days
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Hope the stewards got a slap, pain up the arse over there all the time.

thought they were better behaved than some of our own in fairness... IncludIng me!

• Apologies, drinks and quotes don't work!
  • Fulham hadn't kept a clean sheet in 21 matches, we didn't score against them and shipped 3. Abandon all hope of staying up guys, you need to want it, you need the players. We don't want it, we are a team of unfit, injury ridden, not good enough or not enough care players. Worry about League One and our Club as a whole, not this season.
  • Anyone who saw the pre match shooting drill must have known we wouldn't get anything from today. How a group of professional footballers can constantly miss the target from less than 12 yards under no pressure is beyond me.

First half was ok, second was a disgrace. A total roll over performance, could have and probably should have been more than 3. Some may commend hendo coming over at the end, but I'm past caring, the whole squad can fuck off if they're going to turn in performances like that.
  • edited February 2016