Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Charlton - Post Match Views

Charlton lose, Millwall win, Palace taking 9,000 to Spurs, decent acca ruined by f***ing Rochdale, I've got man flu and its raining.

Another happy Saturday in the world of Charlton.

Look forward to hearing from those there. Starting to look like 3 from 4 at the bottom now

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Fulham were near 3 goals better than us. Scoreline flattered them. Sums up our luck this season. And one word for the stewards *****!
  • We is down
  • Can't begin to describe how woeful our second half performance was. Completely gutted.
  • The parallels with Fraeye are uncanny, Riga was on a shocking run with Metz - 4 points from 28 - when he was fired - just like Fraeye and FC Hamme.

Once Riga left, Metz improved considerably as did Hamme.

The only difference is Fraeye made a half decent start with us.
  • even me, a supreme optimist is beginning to face the inevitable .. we're, in the mire, the quicksand, we're lost, spent, down the tubes, hammered, smashed, ridiculed, rotten, ridiculous and RELEGATED ((:<)
  • We always get hammered by Fulham... Never like this fixture... Still six points from safety, changes nothing
  • Went with my cousin, sat in the neutral bit beside the away end.

We weren't bad. But our finishing was. We created so many chances but really couldn't finish our dinners today.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're gone. We've been gone for weeks. Riga is proving last time he got lucky. We'll get the usual excuses about injuries and bad luck but the sinple fact is we have a lunatic owner, and CEO who can't tie her own shoelaces, a coach who was bailed out the experienced people around him last time and a team which is a mixture of shit players who try for a bit and the rest who are just shit. If the cancer doesn't go in the summer we'll see the same crap again and we'll go down again.

Totally agree with this
  • Awful finishing sums us up, they scored from their first real opportunity and that was that. Harriott proving once again that for all the pace and trickery in the world, if you can't score from 8 yards out, completely unmarked and with the ball on your stronger side, you probably aren't good enough
  • sam3110 said:

Awful finishing sums us up, they scored from their first real opportunity and that was that. Harriott proving once again that for all the pace and trickery in the world, if you can't score from 8 yards out, completely unmarked and with the ball on your stronger side, you probably aren't good enough

Sadly I have to agree with this.
  • This is all as a direct result of two years of football management, Roland-style. The recent transfers/loans, along with Riga's arrival were never going to be enough to make a difference as it has taken us 2 years to get to this point.

• Get the next game off, we are relegated, the players would probably welcome a break. Roland needs to see we are deadly serious, face masks aren't going to cut the job. Our Club is on the brink of League One and a plan that will stick us on the brink of League Two, and I thought that from the off.
  • Grim. We are down. Hopefully we begin planning soon and tapping up EXPERIENCED league 1 players.

Team for next year?

Pope
    Solly Lennon Sarr Fox
    ? Cousins Jacko Harriot
    A.Grant. ?
  • Oakster said:

The parallels with Fraeye are uncanny, Riga was on a shocking run with Metz - 4 points from 28 - when he was fired - just like Fraeye and FC Hamme.

Once Riga left, Metz improved considerably as did Hamme.

The only difference is Fraeye made a half decent start with us.

Can you remind me, was that the first half or the second?

First 43 minutes.

• Sponsored links:

• We will struggle in Div 1.
  • Grim. We are down. Hopefully we begin planning soon and tapping up EXPERIENCED league 1 players.

Team for next year?

Pope
    Solly Lennon Sarr Fox
    ? Cousins Jacko Harriot
    A.Grant. ?

Need a complete clear out.
  • Tony Cottee on Sky Sports 1 minute ago...Charlton no hope, deep deep trouble must stop shipping goals from set pieces, cant defend!! Enough said
  • Forgot to say, still can't defend corners. All three goals from set pieces. Their second was a free header in front of Hendo from 5 yards
  • Fulham's first clean sheet in 20 games. Says it all.
  • On way home, shocking 2nd half, no fight no spirit but then guess that's inevitable. Got to get rid of these scumbags, absolutely ruining a decent club.
  • B
    O
    Y
    C
    O
    T
    T

There is no other option.

Everyone can find something else to do on a Saturday and you will have more fun.

Spend some time with the children, take the missus away for the weekend, work your way through the Debbie Does Dallas boxset.

Just don't go down the Valley and drive that arsehole and bitch out.

THIS
  • B
    O
    Y
    C
    O
    T
    T

There is no other option.

Everyone can find something else to do on a Saturday and you will have more fun.

Spend some time with the children, take the missus away for the weekend, work your way through the Debbie Does Dallas boxset.

Just don't go down the Valley and drive that arsehole and bitch out.

Is that a catering size Kleenex product?

Desperately seeking something to raise my spirits...