Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Embarrassing how precious some of our fans are. It isn't bullying, it was a way of getting all the kids with free tickets involved for the day.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

In an ideal world all 3000 invited children would have been wearing those masks, which were actually designed to take the piSs out the the person who invited them. That's my take on it, I maybe wrong?

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yet again sofa warriors criticise protest ideas!!

I hope you don't think I was criticising?

• Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

In an ideal world all 3000 invited children would have been wearing those masks, which were actually designed to take the piSs out the the person who invited them. That's my take on it, I maybe wrong?

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yet again sofa warriors criticise protest ideas!!

I hope you don't think I was criticising?

I didn't quote you so wasn't talking about you.

I just meant in general at some of the comments I had read!
  • Options

Think everyone needs to be confidant of the issues they have with the board.

Maybe it's time to spell it out again, Prepremcafcfan ?

• Options
    Do people actually think that most of the players give a shit? Maybe apart from Jackson and one or two more,better players will be of.
    Disrupt the game,ok maybe not run on the pitch but use whistle's so the game will have to be stopped,we are going down so even if we did get a 3 point deduction then why would that matter.
  • Options
    In that photo I think she wanted to provoke a reaction, the boys in blue high viz have no power on the public highway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

May I suggest that all those on here that thought the masks were either silly, childish, abusive etc please tell us all their ideas for the next protest.
    It's all very well saying "I'll protest but don't need to be told how to do it" but in all fairness that's not true is it.

Boycott. Give them a taste of what next season will be like if they don't fuck off....i.e. empty stadium, no ticket revenue, not appealing to sponsors etc.

Grown men in fancy dress were laughed at today by the regime. Hit them where it hurts in the pocket.
    I actually started a Boycott thread about 2 months ago and still think it will happen.
    What worries me now is that the regime wouldn't mind it. I am convinced that they want as low a crowd as possible I order to justify closing/developing part of the ground or even moving to a smaller ground.
  • Options
    can someone on here explain why the announcement needs to be at 12pm?

Surely if you want to do the gimmicky stuff it's best to announce it as early as possible so others might want to join in.

Personally I think the boycott of catering etc was good, the support the team banner good and the post Forest protest good.

But CARD must have spent thousands on banners, masks and beermats and I'm not sure if there might be better ways to use people's hard earned..

When the money dries up I'm not convinced you will find it easy to replace
  • Options
    Lots of supposition there.
  • Options

can someone on here explain why the announcement needs to be at 12pm?

Surely if you want to do the gimmicky stuff it's best to announce it as early as possible so others might want to join in.

Personally I think the boycott of catering etc was good, the support the team banner good and the post Forest protest good.

But CARD must have spent thousands on banners, masks and beermats and I'm not sure if there might be better ways to use people's hard earned..

When the money dries up I'm not convinced you will find it easy to replace

I don't know, but would imagine that it keeps the club guessing so that they don't know how many police/stewards etc to have and where.

So what are the 'better ways to spend people's hard earned' in your view? (serious question)
  • Options
    We need smoke bombs and the like (no flairs however!) ... Let's make it a visual spectacle, with thousands singing etc- not just a few masks etc. it needs to be like a Mardi Gras/Notting hill festival against the board and owner! It will get So much more publicity and look impressive!

Need to be power paint thrown around and thrown at the main entrance , plenty of flags waving and banners held aloft...
    We've got 2 weeks - lets organise something that will hit them visually as well as publicly!
  • Options
    Ok fair enough mate, I get that for food boycotts, not a load of kids wearing masks.

I don't know the answer to your question, and probably don't have a right as I didn't contribute but certainly the banners that got so much publicity at Rotherham would be a better spend than masks, in my opinion.
  • Options
    The masks haven't got publicity?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curbishley coming out against the protests on football league show...
  • Options

One or two posters expressing their surprise that squirrel face is still brave enough to walk around alone before the game.

LOL! Look at all the goons in the picture of squirrel face confronting Airman standing just behind her in their blue hi-viz jackets in case anyone should actually say to her face what we would all love to say to her!

interesting that you picked up on that because that is exactly what happened. As soon as the chat with Airman got a little heated, a couple of blue viz arrived and pretty much ushered her away.

U must have been there!
  • Options

Attack the fax machines?

No, just the ink inside!
  • Options

May I suggest that all those on here that thought the masks were either silly, childish, abusive etc please tell us all their ideas for the next protest.
    It's all very well saying "I'll protest but don't need to be told how to do it" but in all fairness that's not true is it.

Boycott. Give them a taste of what next season will be like if they don't fuck off....i.e. empty stadium, no ticket revenue, not appealing to sponsors etc.

Grown men in fancy dress were laughed at today by the regime. Hit them where it hurts in the pocket.
    Not all of us were men. I am a 'grown woman' (the short one with the long nose) and if you laughed at us then good - don't you think that was the point?
    I'm not part of the regime. They were the ones laughing at it as evidenced by meire chuckling away as if it was some kind of fun day as people took selfies next to her whilst wearing a mask. They'll keep laughing as long as people keep paying them.
    Apologies RCT I see you said laughed at by the regime. I think the regime pretends to laugh but it's also very bothered by us as we wont go away until they do.