Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Yeah I know it is 'only' a silly mask but we all know (and KM knows as well) that is directed at her. I personally would not like it if it was my wife or daughter(if I had one) having to put up with this at their work place.........I'm not having a go mate but it's just how I feel.
  • Would work better if you could actually spell Pinocchio though
  • It's a good idea, but I find myself agreeing with PL54 but more in the sense that it seems like a missed opportunity given...

a) The Companies House resignation
    b) Roland actually coming to the club and providing some form of communication
    c) Liverpool fans walking out

Fair play anyway, let's see what the outcome is. I think it could potentially be laughed off but we shall see.
  • OK then I would not like it if it was my Dad (if I had one!) or any of my sons. Does that clear that up?
  • Was feeling down (about a lot of things, not just Charlton, though..... oh, let's not). Wasn't looking forward to the game at all. This has given me a real lift. Well done to CARD.
    They are feeling under pressure. Possibly enough that they'll bring in another 7 or 8 right backs (or maybe revert to last season when it was a new goalie every week).
    Keep it up. I shall be at the protest, though suspect by the time the ***d trains get me there all the stickers etc will be gone
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I thought this was about getting the owner to sell the club, not unfunny personal attacks on the CEO ?

She is in the street in the picture above - I assume someone told her exactly what he /she thought, demanded answers etc.

Oh look everyone, PL54 is here! And he has something negative to say! And nothing constructive to offer! Surely this is a moment for the ages!
    I thought the plan was for RD to sell ? Is it not ?
    So make life uncomfortable for his minions. Who might then put pressure on him or leave. Whoever thinks about applying next knows it's a difficult job and might reconsider. Struggle on all fronts until the job is done.
  • Walt Disney are Us!
  • BR3red said:

Nice to me you addictkted2thereds!image

I See Uncle Walt Disney is there too ;)
  • Jesus Rick I'd be terrified with that big hooter coming towards me with aggressive intent!
  • West2003 said:

It's a good idea, but I find myself agreeing with PL54

That should be a warning that you might want to re-think your stance.... ;-)

With regards to your other points, the days not up yet...
  • If my mum dad sister brother auntie or uncle were stupid c***s I'd tell em
    I don't give a flying f**k if they're a family member and all that bollox, a c***s a c*** in my book whoever they are
    No special dispensation from me

OK
  • iainment said:

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

I thought this was about getting the owner to sell the club, not unfunny personal attacks on the CEO ?

She is in the street in the picture above - I assume someone told her exactly what he /she thought, demanded answers etc.

Oh look everyone, PL54 is here! And he has something negative to say! And nothing constructive to offer! Surely this is a moment for the ages!
    I thought the plan was for RD to sell ? Is it not ?
    So make life uncomfortable for his minions. Who might then put pressure on him or leave. Whoever thinks about applying next knows it's a difficult job and might reconsider. Struggle on all fronts until the job is done.
    Exactly. Chip away at every aspect of the club. Getting rid of Meire wails be a great step forward.
  • If my mum dad sister brother auntie or uncle were stupid c***s I'd tell em
    I don't give a flying f**k if they're a family member and all that bollox, a c***s a c*** in my book whoever they are
    No special dispensation from me

...the Ipswich family, duh, duh...

Sorry, wrong song.
  • How very silly
    Makes you wonder don't it
  • Sponsored links:

• It' looks pathetic to me.
  • Bouncy castles at 5
  • Throwing custard pies.
  • Solidgone said:

Bouncy castles at 5

Only if we're not feeling too deflated.
  • Solidgone said:

It' looks pathetic to me.

Sorry, I didn't see any of your brilliant ideas written down anywhere. Did you forget to contribute or are you only here to whine about paper masks?
    He prefers bouncy castles.
  • I'm not a whinger, I just don't think it is right to 'confront' people in the street or in public but as I said it is just my opinion, maybe I am a just a little 'old fashioned'. I don't necessarily want to fall out with anyone.