Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Options

If anyone who knows me can snaffle a couple of beer mats I will be very grateful

Done mate.
  • Options
    Save one for me Joe or else!!
    I'm stuck in traffic in Eltham.
  • Options
    The song has to be

Time to go, Pinocchio
    Time to go, Pinocchio
    Time to go, Pinocchio
    Time to go, Pinocchio

Support the team, not the regime
  • Options
    Somewhere, somebody should be showing the picture of Katrien with the mask to Alannis Morisette and telling her "Now that's ironic..."

Loving it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Katrien wearing a Roland Out badge there?
  • Options

PL54 said:

I thought this was about getting the owner to sell the club, not unfunny personal attacks on the CEO ?

She is in the street in the picture above - I assume someone told her exactly what he /she thought, demanded answers etc.

Oh look everyone, PL54 is here! And he has something negative to say! And nothing constructive to offer! Surely this is a moment for the ages!
    I thought the plan was for RD to sell ? Is it not ?
  • Options
    That picture is crazy! I can't even begin to think what that conversation must have been like.
  • Options
    To be fair the Pinnochio thing isn't just a personal thing against Katrien its also against all the other puppets like Fraeye and Murray.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I must admit had I contributed towards this fund I don't think I'd be that made up with the way it's been spent so far other than the support the team not the regime banner

This will get media attention but part of me does think it's bullying a young lady and not necessarily the intention of the protest

I suppose if she decides enoughs enough then it's a job done but I'm 100% convinced it won't happen
  • Options
    Briĺliant. Nice work.
    Wit and satire more powerful than anger.
    Only an insult to those that see themselves as lying puppets.
    Pity Pinnochio wasn't from Belgium though..
  • Options
    Now all we need is the Eagles "Lying Eyes" playing in the background.