Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff. Felt sorry looking at picture of Miere with mask. She wouldn't though of others.
  • Options

I'm not a whinger, I just don't think it is right to 'confront' people in the street or in public but as I said it is just my opinion, maybe I am a just a little 'old fashioned'. I don't necessarily want to fall out with anyone.

But it's already been posted that it was Miere who 'confronted' Airman (unwise as that may have been).....?
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

@charliewright1 you do realise that Katrien Meire came over to Airman to confront him right?

No I didn't, thanks for letting me know., Ok then, he should have kicked the shit out of her!!

Thanks for letting me know................oh and I'm only joking about my above comment, it is my comment and nothing to do with Charlton Life. :wink:

Lets hope we can forget all this 'shit' for ninety minutes and try to enjoy a Charlton performance.

COYR.............
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Nice to me you addictkted2thereds!image

Who is the Max Wall lookalike?

• Options

Solidgone said:

It' looks pathetic to me.

Sorry, I didn't see any of your brilliant ideas written down anywhere. Did you forget to contribute or are you only here to whine about paper masks?
    It doesn't look like you have been reading my posts or checked the protest accounts before making your comments. I'm serious about this protest and I do not see Pinocchio masks as a way of maintaining the pressure we've already asserted on this regime. If you think this is the way forward then I hope you have a wonderful time. Give a little whistle......
  • Options
    It's not my favourite protest but it is different, it will continue to ramp the media coverage

(although difficult to get much more than we have, well done Katrien with the response to the directorship issue, all nationals, priceless.)

She really is incompetent. Unfortunately RD backs her, if she resigns because she doesn't want to carry on, he will appoint someone just as bad, if he can find someone worse, worse.

The only way forward is to continue to make the club an asset he wants to get rid of. There is no acceptable future here with him as owner.

Any pressure that pushes the idiot closer to sale needs to be applauded.

Ultimately we may need to go an camp on his lawn in Belgium. May be worth organising a protest festival over outside his house for the summer.

• Options
    I went to say hello to @Addickted2TheReds but he was too busy giving his phone number out #localhero :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BR3red said:

Nice to me you addictkted2thereds!image

Who is the Max Wall lookalike?

Our future CEO
  • Options
    I,d welcome that.
  • Options

I must admit had I contributed towards this fund I don't think I'd be that made up with the way it's been spent so far other than the support the team not the regime banner

This will get media attention but part of me does think it's bullying a young lady and not necessarily the intention of the protest

I suppose if she decides enoughs enough then it's a job done but I'm 100% convinced it won't happen

The key part, as you pointed out, being it gets media attention no?

The masks are a lighthearted way of drawing attention to the totally disingenuous way the board have dealt with customer relations since they arrived. She's taken one and a badge for herself and has been out and about outside the ground today. Not locked in a cupboard sobbing, so it would appear she's not feeling too bullied.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Who's that geeing up the little kids to wave the free flags a bit harder. Hope they've all got fire certificates and to be honest they're somewhat spoiling my view of the advertising hoardings which tends to be the only reason I come here....
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Not the best idea CARD have had so far but it keeps the pressure on so it's a good thing.
  • Options
    I think that photo of Katrien with the badge and the mask is the best piece of PR from her since her arrival.

Still not good enough but will give some begrudging respect for this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Sorry, I didn't see any of your brilliant ideas written down anywhere. Did you forget to contribute or are you only here to whine about paper masks?
    It doesn't look like you have been reading my posts or checked the protest accounts before making your comments. I'm serious about this protest and I do not see Pinocchio masks as a way of maintaining the pressure we've already asserted on this regime. If you think this is the way forward then I hope you have a wonderful time. Give a little whistle......
    OK, I've now had a look at your ideas and they're rubbish and they make me feel embarrassed to be a human being.

Helpful, isn't it!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

OK, I've now had a look at your ideas and they're rubbish and they make me feel embarrassed to be a human being.

Helpful, isn't it!
    Well done. Give a little whistle....
  • Options
    ha ha ha wish i could have made it to the game today :(
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Helpful, isn't it!
    I find it weird that you are so against the Pinocchio idea but you seem to love quoting a song from it. And still, the point remains, your contribution to the big hard man protest you crave so much is moping on a message board. Of course, if you invade the pitch today and throw a flare into the executive box I will stand corrected. But you won't, will you?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Helpful, isn't it!
    I find it weird that you are so against the Pinocchio idea but you seem to love quoting a song from it. And still, the point remains, your contribution to the big hard man protest you crave so much is moping on a message board. Of course, if you invade the pitch today and throw a flare into the executive box I will stand corrected. But you won't, will you?
    I totally agree with you - give a little whistle....
  • Options
    So Charlton have introduced their own flags now? You couldn't make this up. Tit for tat instead of engagement.
  • Options
    Would the critics rather Meire is kidnapped and held hostage ?

Personally, I think it's a brilliant idea, handing out the masks to kids on a day when the club have hundreds of kids being admitted for free.

Well done all those who organised and good luck with the protests.
  • Options
    How's the protest going?