Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff (H) Feb 2016: Pinnochio Day!

Comments

• Great to see all of you making your views heard. The results off the pitch are becoming more important than those on the pitch.
  • Prince you do talk the biggest load of unadulterated garbage
    Results on the pitch is what will help us survive
    Not silly Pinocchio face masks
  • So what has brought us to this dire situation philpoters and what do you suggest?
  • I have to agree that the Pinocchio protest isn't the best idea. Not quite sure how that helps us at all as it seems a little childish.
  • Sponsored links:

• I must admit to being a little confused by the idea at first but then seeing it first hand made me realise that we do need a range of approaches and tactics. It involved the kids and was received as it was meant - as a humorous and fairly inoffensive act.

The protest after was slightly disappointing in terms of numbers I felt but there did seem to be a decent number of media there?

It is a long, long journey and w need to keep momentum going by shifting the focus and ideas.
  • Charton and facemasks... will we never learn?
  • edited February 2016
    Have a 'throwing the towel in' at the regime perhaps? I got plenty of old whites ones I can chuck away.
  • A bloke in a Pinnochi mask shouting for Katrien to show her face.
  • edited February 2016

• The shoe song tickled me.
  • Pelham123 said:

The shoe song tickled me.

That was funny

Thought the songs were better and more varied as well as funnier on the whole this week.

Well done those who didn't take themselves as seriously as few on here and dressed up.

• People dressed up? What, in fancy dress?
  • Sponsored links:

• What was the special surprise that was promised after the game?
  • It might have come across as childish and embarrassing but it was also rewarding to be able to hand the masks out to Younger supporters who embraced the idea which was nice to see.
  • 3blokes said:

Could I just ask that at the next protest someone shouts out "FOR ALL THE OLD GITS HERE, START TAKING YOUR SHOE OFF, IT'S THE NEXT SONG COMING UP!"
    Because by the time I got my effing shoe off, the protest was over.... :-)

Better yet, get CARD to announce "Operation Slip-Ons" on the Wednesday (we'll all now what it means, and obviously, no-one would tell, so the regime will be utterly bewildered).
  • I am all for the protests as I was there today showing solidarity with the other protesters. But I am against the gimmicks. To me it devalues the protest.