Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cafc v Bristol City - Post match views

Comments

• Total shit.

Team set up - shit
    Players -shit
    Supporters - very very shit
    Result - totally shit

I think we all get you thought the supporters were shit by now
  • edited February 2016
    I went to watch my local team Northampton Town today. In the wind and the rain it was a scrappy match. The Cobblers won 2-0 arguably against the run of play. I've seen them do that a few weeks ago. It reminds me of how the Addicks used to be. I wonder how it will be when we visit next season. PS Lee Martin looked happy and comfortable.
  • Woeful day. Ridiculous journey to and from the match due to South Eastern trains obstacle course of replacement buses + unnecessary re-signalling + pointless station re-building. Performance was at best patchy and barely adequate for a match of this magnitude. Today really was a ''one leap and you're free'' game. 9Like Sheffield United at home in 2006-07). Win and you're out of the bottom 3 with the opposition, and their relegation battle, severely worsened. And against a side that nobody would think of as being particularly special.

I think we've got a strong squad - stronger than many on this site credit, and stronger than several of our rivals - and now have a good manager. But we've now got 16 games to go of which 10 are very hard fixtures.

Sadly we may be down, and the dilly-dallying around with Fraeye will have been to blame.
  • Jackson is a passenger has been last two home games, need to change it up, he's done us proud, but we need someone in there who can keep pace. Today was the nail in the coffin, gutted.
  • Got to stop saying missed Igor. They are all the root cause of the bloody problem. We need to change things and then pray. Anyone who thinks players like Harriiot can do it are wrong. He's had his good game for 2016 like Berdich.
    Must play Poyet and Sanogo.
  • Sorry A-R-T-H-U-R, couldn't resist... Our season

• Sponsored links:

• Total shit.

Team set up - shit
    Players -shit
    Supporters - very very shit
    Result - totally shit

What fucking stupid comment. Any supporters who turn up deserve a medal.
    Sorry about that fucking stupid comment there.

We will always turn up. Don't expect medals for that.

Happily as I won't be renewing on the three season tickets, we can change where we sit.
  • Sorry A-R-T-H-U-R, couldn't resist... Our season

Sorry but your picture shows a result.
    So you are wrong.
  • Yeh I was trying to represent the context of our season, ie; wank, in the form of purile childish humour!

God I hate supporting this club at the moment...
  • Should their bloke have had a red when he pulled back Reza?
  • Simonsen said:

Should their bloke have had a red when he pulled back Reza?

Annoyingly the Sky "highlights" didn't show this incident, as Riga didn't say anything, I assume not

I don't get the comments about Reza incidentally, it's not saying much, but in the short time he was one the pitch he probably had as many penetrating runs towards their goal as Lookman and Mak combined
  • Simonsen said:

Definitely a professional foul, there was another player with him. The thing that got me was , when the free kick was taken the wall was about 6-7 yards from the ball.
  • Very depressed today.

Why didn't we set up 4-4-2 with Makienok and reza up front,

Presumably becUse Riga didn't trust reza to deputise for Vetokele.

This was a mistake.

No it wasn't Reza is useless
  • Simonsen said:

Definitely a professional foul, there was another player with him. The thing that got me was , when the free kick was taken the wall was about 6-7 yards from the ball.
    Looked pretty much the same as Bauer's red at Brighton to me.
  • I was guilty of thinking that last week's result was a turning point, and I found myself telling people this week that we had enough about us to stay up. How wrong I was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

Problem is we had a Premier League referee but this game was far too small for him.
  • Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

Problem is we had a Premier League referee but this game was far too small for him.
    And we have a team that would struggle in league 2
  • Wasn't at the game. Was at Rotherham last week. Watched the highlights on C5 which didn't feature one single attack from us. Despite reading through this thread I'm finding it hard to explain why or how this performance could be so bad compared to last week. All I can guess is we just got lucky at Rotherham. Unless it was down to the small stadium and a different atmosphere - again guessing as I wasn't there. Last week I thought we had turned things around and our luck had changed. A different team would have buried the penalty and would have won 3 - 2. Now agree with most on here. We are probably going down unless Sanogo proves to be mustard and Vetokele remains injury free. We still need a couple of good championship players in but that's not going to happen. The midfield is so inconsistent that it appears the forwards have nothing to feed off. Or as I'm reading our defenders are just hoofing it up to Mak. We don't have players with strength, brains or ability for the fight. #thankskarel
  • edited February 2016

Greenie said:

All of them were a disgrace from Hendersons non save of the pen and frightened little boy Fox to Jackson half a yard behind and anonymous Cousins through to the waste of height Mak.
    None of them are fit to wear the shirt.
    And on one of the windiest days this year whose idea was it to keep heading or kicking the ball in the air for 85 mins.
    Fuck off Roland fuck off Meire and take those poor excuses of footballers with you.
    To those that weren't there, league one is where we will be playing next season, we don't have any men in our team for a relegation fight!
    Tossers!

Cousins wasn't anonymous, in my opinion. Was
    always wanting the ball and had two runs through the middle stopped by fouls (for which one player was booked and the other not!?)
    Wow 2 runs
    I've had the runs today's more times than that
  • Simonsen said:

Annoyingly the Sky "highlights" didn't show this incident, as Riga didn't say anything, I assume not

I don't get the comments about Reza incidentally, it's not saying much, but in the short time he was one the pitch he probably had as many penetrating runs towards their goal as Lookman and Mak combined

Agree regarding Reza, thought he looked sharp although he was messing with the keeper too much.
  • The only player I feel sorry for today is Cousins. Our best player by far and genuinely gives a toss.

Thought Solly was equally good today - those two probably the only ones who can hold their heads up tonight.

Jacko was OK in parts but the CAFC legend is simply too slow these days.
    For me, I would have Jacko getting forward much, much more - he can score goals and he finds space when up front.
  • Really bad today. As usual I went to the game full of optimism, particularly after last weeks fabulous result. But I was shocked by how bad the team played in such a "must win match". The last time Riga was here the team seemed to have more spirit and that contributed to our escape. Spirit is sadly lacking this time around.
  • James46 said:

Really bad today. As usual I went to the game full of optimism, particularly after last weeks fabulous result. But I was shocked by how bad the team played in such a "must win match". The last time Riga was here the team seemed to have more spirit and that contributed to our escape. Spirit is sadly lacking this time around.

Agree 100%

Deutschland 83?