Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    STRIPEY CUNTS
  • Options
    to be fair, Palace were a joy to watch, and the fans wonderful to hear. As ever, I'm proud to be stripy.
  • Options

to be fair, Palace were a joy to watch, and the fans wonderful to hear. As ever, I'm proud to be stripy.

There, there. Never mind.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    They can have as many days out at Wembley as they like but it won't mean anything until they can topple our play off win vs Sunderland.

Hopefully Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd will complete the semi final lineup now. In which case Palace might fluke past one of those three but not two of them and then when Palace get knocked out and back to reality we'll still be 1-0 ahead in FA Cup wins and will still be 26-16* up in number of years in the top division?

Palace are having a moment in the sun but not only do we still get to win the game of life every day, we've still got a better history than them no matter how dark the clouds around us currently are.

We'll get our chance next season when RD realises there's a trip to Wembley on offer in the JPT.
  • Options

Three words...

St Johns Ambulance.

Proud of that? Shame. Scum club, scum fans. You epitomise it by being on a Charlton fan site just after your team have got to Wembley.
  • Options
    I only ever use the word poxy when I'm talking about Palace. It just fits so damn well. If they lose at Wembley the day out will be nothing but a negative memory so I'm all for them having their hearts broken. It'll be worth it.
  • Options
    Hope they get so carried away that it becomes a big distraction both physically and mentally and their winless league run continues all the way to the end of the season.
  • Options
    What I don't understand (well amongst many things about the nigels) is that when they use flares and threaten to storm the pitch it's called atmosphere yet any other team does it and get called hooligans.

Can't stand them or their manager. Had to turn tv off as soon as final whistle. We'll always have moral higher ground over them.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Three words...

St Johns Ambulance.

Proud of that? Shame. Scum club, scum fans. You epitomise it by being on a Charlton fan site just after your team have got to Wembley.
    Their fans paid back the money owed to St. John's Ambulance.

Strange posting on here on a Friday night after winning a quarter-final. Most people would be out celebrating.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah they paid a couple of the smaller debts that the Tangerine One left behind, but many more debts left unpaid.
  • Options
    Great... Palarse v Watford in the Cup Semi-Finals.

Come on Watford you owe those Stripy cnuts for losing to them in the Play-Off Final!!!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I'm moving to Tibet, I cannot take this any more.

Have you never realised that the Tibet flag looks like a scumbag flag?

• Options

Come on Watford you owe those Stripy cnuts for losing to them in the Play-Off Final!!!

Typical. What's the betting Watford do not turn up again?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    imageimage
  • Options
    Danny Murphy absolutely loves Palace.

Watford will shit themselves like they did in the play-off final.
    The wide open spaces of Wembley will play into the hands of Palace's formation diving team, so expect a nice couple of Pens and numerous free-kicks on the edge.
    Pardew leading Palace onto the pitch for the Cup Final - that is going to be my recurring nightmare for the next 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Just hope we turn up but it will suit them...
  • Options
    Everton or West Ham (If they beat Manure) v Palarse in the Final... Cmon Everton!!
  • Options
    I don't like the way this is unfolding.
    They'll fancy their chances against the Hornets.
    They'll relish meeting United in the final, who will be favourites and have all the pressure but are actually not at all scary right now.
    Everton may arguably have better players but are beatable.
    West Ham will relish a final and have a good cup pedigree - could be down to them to save us from a death worse than fate (sic)
  • Options
    The stripey fuckers are gonna win it aren't they, just to make this season even more shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrLargo said:

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I'm moving to Tibet, I cannot take this any more.

Have you never realised that the Tibet flag looks like a scumbag flag?

Cheers for the tip off mate. Saw your message and took a sharp right at Nepal. Now heading to Tonga (red and white flag).

They're going to win the FA Cup, how is this happening?!
  • Options
    DE FOOKIN CHEETING SPAWNY DIVING GETS!!!!!!

I hate them so much I went all Scouse for a minute!
  • Options
    Palace losing at Wembley in either the final or the semi-final will be heartbreaking for them, so I'd accept the risk. It's all fun now, but defeat will render the run pretty meaningless, and leave them with a pretty disappointing season to look back on.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Palace losing at Wembley in either the final or the semi-final will be heartbreaking for them, so I'd accept the risk. It's all fun now, but defeat will render the run pretty meaningless, and leave them with a pretty disappointing season to look back on.

Getting to a FA Cup Semi/Final is a dissapointing season? I wish i had ever seen us have a dissapointing season.
  • Options
    P
  • Options
    Palace will win the cup just to cap what will surely become the most notorious season in our history....unless Jose can do something of Lennie Lawrence proportions.
  • Options
    But if they win it, will Pardew decline entering the Europa League?

He was saying that a few months ago when they were fifth.
  • Options
    Palace win cup , us down Scum up
    What's the point