Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

Comments

• Options

Is Austin a shagger? The big nosed twat will not want competition. Or maybe he doesn't rate Austins Mrs....

If he don't rate Austin's Mrs he's got bigger issues!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/qpr-footballer-charlie-austin-marries-5970314
  • Options
    The Charlie Austin transfer was a mystery, no gossip beforehand, it just happened leaving all the other club wondering why they hadn't bought him

For that matter, did QPR sell him too quickly, surely they could have waited to flush out other higher bids?
  • Options
    They are safe, I think there is only 1 place left for the drop after Villa and Sunderland and the other teams competing for it are shitter than Palace.

Big Summer for them though.
  • Options

A thousand times more excited that the Spanners failed to get to Wembley. Ended up watching the last 15 mins via a fans away end coverage on Periscope and was actually getting nervous near the end.

A thousand times more excited that the Spanners failed to get to Wembley. Ended up watching the last 15 mins via a fans away end coverage on Periscope and was actually getting nervous near the end.

Sounds like you were a lot more bothered about it than we were!! Yeah another trip to Wembley would've been a good day out, but we've had plenty of those over the last few years. Would much rather get there in the play offs, when winning would actually mean something!

• Options

Aren't palace and Pardew a match made in heaven. Both smug, smarmy, spawny, both think they're better than they actually are. Both think their shit don't stink. Both artificial. Both full of shit. Same as soapy, they make my teeth itch. Despise everything about that club and the complete ****'s who follow them!

so true
  • Options
    They are not safe if they lose every week.
  • Options

They are not safe if they lose every week.

In the words of the great Kevin Keegan "I would love it, love it....."

Can't see it though :-(

• Options
    https://t.co/oIO2vUcoGE Look who's bottom
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bc_addick said:

https://t.co/oIO2vUcoGE Look who's bottom

Fingers crossed this form keeps on
  • Options
    But its not Big Noses fault.
  • Options

The Charlie Austin transfer was a mystery, no gossip beforehand, it just happened leaving all the other club wondering why they hadn't bought him

For that matter, did QPR sell him too quickly, surely they could have waited to flush out other higher bids?

Think he wanted to move back near family and friends in the Hampshire/Dorset area - wouldn't be surprised if once Southampton came in for him QPR realised that it was £4m now or nothing for the same transfer in the summer.
  • Options
    I love this thread.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Just watched MOTD yesterday and for me the best part besides ManU beaten by Sunderland was Palace having another defeat. Have they won a game since the beginning of the year? No? They'll be facing Sunderland, Liverpool, ManU and Leicester next month. Great fixtures.
  • Options
    Not won since bolasie been injured. When he returns they will start to pick up. Definition of a one man team.
  • Options
    8 points between Palace and relegation. Is it... is it possible? Newcastle and Sunderland are improving after woeful starts (and Big Sam doesn't really do relegation). That leaves Swansea, Bournemouth, West Brom and Norwich... are there too many rubbish teams for Palace to go down?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

8 points between Palace and relegation. Is it... is it possible? Newcastle and Sunderland are improving after woeful starts (and Big Sam doesn't really do relegation). That leaves Swansea, Bournemouth, West Brom and Norwich... are there too many rubbish teams for Palace to go down?

I think they'll escape this season.
    But my word, imagine if they do an Aston Villa next season...
  • Options

Apparently their head ultra used to support Spurs.

Says who ?
  • Options
    They will be fine. Villa and Norwich are dreadful and would not catch Palace if Palace lost all of their remaining games. There are enough others for one of them not to pick up any form. Would be nice though!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

They will be fine. Villa and Norwich are dreadful and would not catch Palace if Palace lost all of their remaining games. There are enough others for one of them not to pick up any form. Would be nice though!

So. We are looking at a giant meteorite landing on South Norwood before May then? Oh well!
  • Options

Mate there's no such term as head ultra when refering to those pricks

You mean their head cowardly old man and child beating hide and seek champion, was a spurs wannabe who got a fucking good hiding at the British Queen for being a no good gobby grass prick from his own and then plotted up with those mugs and spun more stories that 16 yr old boys believe,

• Options

Mate there's no such term as head ultra when refering to those pricks

You mean their head cowardly old man and child beating hide and seek champion, was a spurs wannabe who got a fucking good hiding at the British Queen for being a no good gobby grass prick from his own and then plotted up with those mugs and spun more stories that 16 yr old boys believe,

Good film that
  • Options

Naismith is a great signing for Norwich!
  • Options
    They've got Sunderland away next. If they lose that I'll start to believe it's possible.