Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

Comments

• Options
    Pardew making the same mistake as Big Sam, Curbs, 'Arry, Gary Monk and otters; when you get touted as the next England manager by Fleet Street make sure you get the job as its a very small window.
  • Options
    Couple of months ago when they were in the top 6 Pardew said something about not wanting to enter the Europa League, looks like he's got his wish as they dropping down the table.
  • Options

A thousand times more excited that the Spanners failed to get to Wembley. Ended up watching the last 15 mins via a fans away end coverage on Periscope and was actually getting nervous near the end.

That's his data usage gone for the month
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Riviera said:

Pardew making the same mistake as Big Sam, Curbs, 'Arry, Gary Monk and otters; when you get touted as the next England manager by Fleet Street make sure you get the job as its a very small window.

When was an otter favourite to be next England boss?

Otter you looking at ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Got free tickets for this match. Nice to see them lose live :) Bournemouth looked sharp second half, Ritchie (sp) looked very bright. Francis and arter were also impressive. Bournemouth keeper made some good saves too. Shame yann wasn't there to bang in some goals against them. Still 10 points clear of the drop though...

NB Saha is a diving sh*t

Which is why they've always got so many penalties
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They will get the penalties points they need to stay up.
  • Options
    I remember the Venables team of the 80s.

Title contenders for half a season, followed by a massive slump in which they narrowly avoided relegation, followed by relegation the next season.
  • Options
    What the ultras have turned on them??
  • Options
    Martin Christensen to replace Wilfried Zaha Alan?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Laughing out loud moment for me when I saw this on MOTD: the only side that have had 5 defeats in a row!

Only 31 points and if things keep going like this, they could still face relegation threat. :smiley:
  • Options
    Their next three away games could be interesting though.

Swansea, West Brom and Sunderland.
  • Options
    Sadly I cant see Newcastle / Sunderland reaching 31-points
  • Options

Sadly I cant see Newcastle / Sunderland reaching 31-points

Realistically, the relegation places will be made up from the bottom 5 or 6, but it's hard to predict as the bottom clubs (apart from Villa) have brought it loads of players in a desperate bid to stay in the division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So often a team that's been struggling all season escapes and one who looked safe for much of the season drops in unexpectedly. I fancy Newcastle to pull of the escape, and with Swansea's form seeming to have turned the corner, I'd suggest that if it's not Norwich who go down then one of Palace or WBA could be the unexpected free-fallers
  • Options
    They are never going down, two more wins needed. Players already on the beach watching the euros.
  • Options
    In customary fashion, Pardew had a good whinge to the press about the treatment Palace get from match officials.
    Instead he should tell that prick Zaha to stop diving around at every opportunity. They only went up because of the record number of penalties they received due to Zaha's diving.
    Championship refs were taken in by it but, unfortunately for big nose, Premier league officials are less amenable to Zaha's cheating.
  • Options
    Plenty of football to be played, they're not safe yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    One goal in the League from their strikers all season!
  • Options
    They will be safe this year - Villa and the Mackems are as good as down already so that only leaves one spot for someone else.

I fancy Swansea to drop - but could be one of three or four teams.
  • Options

One goal in the League from their strikers all season!

And as already mentioned... How the hell isnt Charlie Austin good enough for them!!
  • Options
    Is Austin a shagger? The big nosed twat will not want competition. Or maybe he doesn't rate Austins Mrs....