Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

Comments

• Options
    It would be great if Pardew succeeded in doing to Palace what he did to Charlton. Listening to his excuses and who else it is to blame, cos it cant possibly be his fault, will have entertainment value too.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Ha

That is so good :smiley:
  • Options
    I genuinely don't care what Palace are doing at the minute. Whilst we're for certain going to be at least 1 league below them, this thread just comes across desperate.

And there's no way they're going down anyway.
  • Options
    I am also enjoying their demise however they are 9 points clear of the relegation zone with a superior goal difference zone and I cannot see Villa, Newcastle or Norwich closing the gap.

I live in hope though
  • Options

I am also enjoying their demise however they are 9 points clear of the relegation zone with a superior goal difference zone and I cannot see Villa, Newcastle or Norwich closing the gap.

I live in hope though

My feelings exactly. I think they did enough early on to keep themselves out of trouble, but they have got to play the teams below them, and if they make any mistakes, they're 2-3 games away from being right in it. I have no shame in saying I am desperate to see that happen.

At the very least, I can enjoy the hilarity of Pardew talking about Europe 4 months ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I live in hope though

My feelings exactly. I think they did enough early on to keep themselves out of trouble, but they have got to play the teams below them, and if they make any mistakes, they're 2-3 games away from being right in it. I have no shame in saying I am desperate to see that happen.

At the very least, I can enjoy the hilarity of Pardew talking about Europe 4 months ago.
    Was he one of the Charlton 20?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    JiMMy 85 said:

I live in hope though

It won't be so funny when they're stepping out at Wembley for an FA Cup Final against Arsenal.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I live in hope though

It won't be so funny when they're stepping out at Wembley for an FA Cup Final against Arsenal.
    Yann will be there.
  • Options
    One snag here. If Palace wake up and realise what a joke of a manager Pardew is and sack him, The Rat and Pinocchio may bring him back to 1) Piss us off. 2) Say they have brought in an experienced English Manager. And he is. Very experienced at getting clubs relegated. 3) To guarantee Relegation to League 2 next season so they can move from the Valley to a new 10,000 stadium and cash in.
  • Options

Uboat said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I live in hope though

Yann will be there.
    Cup tied
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hahah - Pardew and the schoolboy tantrum..
  • Options
    3 points from 10 games.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    iaitch said:

Ooooh Alan throwing his coat down!!!!

Yeh pratt, and then he had to put it on again ten seconds later at the end on the match.
  • Options
    Just looked up the score. Hahaha. Bad luck, Nigel.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Uboat said:

Just looked up the score. Hahaha. Bad luck, Nigel.

Check the non penalty (slightest of touches as Delaney' knee slid through) out later mate it's manor from heaven :smiley:
  • Options

I thought it was a penalty...

Honestly in real time?