Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 1 Bournemouth 2 - worth opening a new thread for :-)

Comments

• Options
    It was a penalty. Palace will stay up and probably get to Wembley nothing to laugh about really.
  • Options
    "IA">Crystal Palace: Pay your debts

Agree, total scumbag club. Rolling in prem money, pay your debts.

• Options
    RedChaser said:

I thought it was a penalty...

Honestly in real time?
    Not in real time no, i agree its debatable but clear dive? Really?
  • Options
    Unfortunately the bottom 3 are so shit, Palace could probably not pick up another point and still be safe.
  • Options
    Doesn't look like there's any contact whatsoever? Perhaps a slight nudge with his knee on the back of his boot... but nowhere near anything that would've made him tumble quite so dramatically.

http://hoofoot.com/?match=Crystal_Palace_1_-_2_Liverpool_2016_03_06
  • Options
    edited March 2016

RedChaser said:

Honestly in real time?
    Not in real time no, i agree its debatable but clear dive? Really?
    Benteke went down as if a sniper had shot him and that's the trouble these days players go down with the slightest of touches. Fair play to the lino if he actually saw the knee to heel contact and never guessed...........hmmmm.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Norwich and the Geordies need three wins more than Palarse to catch them (worse goal differences though) not too dissimilar to our situation. Wonder what the odds are on us staying up and them going down :open_mouth:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't care if it was a soft penalty, made my morning
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Honestly in real time?
    It was against Palace - therefore it was a Penalty.
  • Options

There only one team in the all of the top 4 divisions who haven't won a League Match in 2016 ?

Crystal Palace.

Palace are so Last year.

"The team of 2015"
  • Options

Palace would never be in the Prem if they hadn't dived their way to promotion a couple of seasons back.

So true
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iaitch said:

Ooooh Alan throwing his coat down!!!!

Still manages a narcissistic running of fingers through his hair.
  • Options
    It could technically be a penalty, but I'd rather referees didn't give those ones. Except against them, obvs.

Nine points is a big gap. And they've been a bit unlucky, they're losing when playing fairly well. But this kind of defeat really dents the confidence, and when you look at their remaining fixtures, you can see it getting worse.

Leicester H
    West Ham A
    Norwich H
    Arsenal A
    Everton H
    Newcastle A
    Stoke H
    Southampton A

I've got a bad feeling they're going to beat Leicester, it's got potential for a frantic, open game. But if they don't, the Norwich game will be huge. Their away fixtures are tricky, and their home record - four wins in 15 - isn't great.

At least it's a thoroughly enjoyable subplot.
  • Options
    So frustrating that this year there are 5 such abysmal teams in the PL. Going to be a near record low number of points needed to survive and Sunderland will get out of it because of this again too.
  • Options
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer club.

Well done Scouse Christian!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Pardew cannot stop a slide once it gets going. This will be the fourth club where that has happened.

Palace will certainly be in the relegation mix next year.

Beat me to it.

As we know from bitter experience once things start to slide he hasn't a clue how to turn it around in the way a Curbs or Pulis would

They probably have enough points in the bag but great to see all the Nigeos in full-on panic mode

• Options
    Norwich at home and Newcastle away are the killer ties.

Oii?

Pardew.

Wanker!