Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt to remain at The Valley (ed. GONE Blackburn to get much needed game time again)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Think I Mentioned before that m son has seen Tony on a night out ( was after the 1-1 with Rotherham last season) and said he was a top bloke and my son kept saying they love him and singing the TWWW song why on earth would he think we don't like him.
  • Options

Bizarre, was speaking to a friend last night who's son goes on on the lash with TW, and a few other Charlton players..was telling me that Tony thought the Charlton fans didn't like him.. Weird if true.

Also mentioned a lot of the Charlton players won't go out locally as they feel the fans don't like them.

Gets weirder and weirder everyday

It's hardly weird for players like Makienok, or some of the others slagged off.

Not that I think they're world beaters...
  • Options

Bizarre, was speaking to a friend last night who's son goes on on the lash with TW, and a few other Charlton players..was telling me that Tony thought the Charlton fans didn't like him.. Weird if true.

Also mentioned a lot of the Charlton players won't go out locally as they feel the fans don't like them.

Gets weirder and weirder everyday

To be fair we probably like them a lot less than we used to.
  • Options
    On the other hand if I had publicly made a tw*t of myself week in week out representing a much loved local institution, I would probably feel a bit paranoid as well.
  • Options
    Starts today against Oxford
  • Options

Starts today against Oxford

we know he will score
  • Options
    Don't like fact he's gone to a rival relegation candidate. However worst performance by an individual I'd ever seen was Watt at Blackburn air kicking and generally stumbling around. Vaz Te has since beaten that with his epic at Hudds for the 0-5. Mind you Watt may have been trying and therefore makes his still the worst I've seen by a Charlton player. Watt the saviour? No chance but should try for two or three games for Rovers and that could be enough to keep them clear of us by May. Must admit I don't get the Watt love. He's too good to give to a rival but he ain't that good that I'm any more miserable about Charlton than I already am.
  • Options
    And scores
  • Options
    and I got 12/5 for Watt anytime
  • Options
    No doubt Katrien thinks Watt's goal has put us 3-1 up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice one Paul... What did you put on?
  • Options
    Move On
  • Options
    edited January 2016

cheers Neil, and only a fiver but still £17 better than a kick in the teeth
  • Options
    Delete this thread please admin we don't need him now!
  • Options

Nice. That was the bet of the day.
  • Options

cheers Neil, and only a fiver but still £17 better than a kick in the teeth
    £17... Four goals and three points, cant beat that mate
  • Options
    Now Rhodes move to Boro has broken down, where does that leave Watt
  • Options
    With a shit-hot strike partner? ;)
  • Options
    Watt has had a major falling out with Jason Euell. He also saw the physio on his return claiming an injury. The physio said there was no injury and they called for the manager to come and talk to him. When the manager arrived Watt had left and decided to go home. A twat of the highest order and we are best rid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:

Watt has had a major falling out with Jason Euell. He also saw the physio on his return claiming an injury. The physio said there was no injury and they called for the manager to come and talk to him. When the manager arrived Watt had left and decided to go home. A twat of the highest order and we are best rid.

What's your HP ?
  • Options

Think I Mentioned before that m son has seen Tony on a night out ( was after the 1-1 with Rotherham last season) and said he was a top bloke and my son kept saying they love him and singing the TWWW song why on earth would he think we don't like him.

No wonder he left
  • Options
    se9addick said:

masicat said:

What's your HP ?
    Physio family member.
  • Options

He's gone and I will soon.

lol
  • Options
    https://audioboom.com/boos/4131205-audio-onerovers-new-signing-tony-watt-speaks-to-andybayes

Decent listen.. said he was never staying at Charlton due to behind the scene issues... 1.30
  • Options
    A strange saga, he's saying all right things from a Blackburn point of view, but big club? Their average gate is worse than ours!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

A strange saga, he's saying all right things from a Blackburn point of view, but big club? Their average gate is worse than ours!

They have won a title in the premier league era/his lifetime, that counts for something
  • Options
    "It's a beautfiul club, its sad"

Oh Tony stop it :(
  • Options
    masicat said:

That would tie in with what I noticed at the Blackburn game and posted in 'Post match views'...

"What I found intriguing in terms of the reported history and problems was that not only did Watt start but Riga kept him on despite him seemingly complaining and gesturing to the bench that he wanted to come off for some time after he was clattered, and at one point he went over and Riga had a word with him".

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2382713/#Comment_2382713.
  • Options
    still gutted he's not with us and wont see him play for us again :(