Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt to remain at The Valley (ed. GONE Blackburn to get much needed game time again)

Comments

• Options
    Don't we usually get rid of more players than we bring in during the transfer window? If all these players go and all Riga gets is Teixera then all that bollocks about him getting what he wants goes out the window.

"Yeah Jose, you can have that defender, but that does mean we are going to get rid of 3-5 players. Don't worry though you can have your cheap as chips old assistant back though. Deal?"

F*ck off Roland and Meire you clueless arse holes
  • Options
    Don't worry everyone I'm sure Ruchard Murray will come out and explain it to us all because better communication with fans is something they are addressing.
    I had a Hammer mate texting me today, incredulous about the Reece Oxford story.
    We are in unchartered beyond parody territory now.

• Options
    Sometimes, just sometimes, I get an almost irresistible urge to punch Roland's dumb face in.
  • Options
    All I can say is we must have someone sheethot lined up to replace him ... oh hold on
  • Options
    Absolute joke. Bye bye Championship.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

All I can say is we must have someone sheethot lined up to replace him ... oh hold on

jaihn jarzyszek
  • Options
    Look on the bright side, if Rhodes is being sold and Watt is his replacement the Venky's better get their tin hats out.
  • Options

Shame that Rob Earnshaw retired yesterday, if he had hung on I'm sure we could have sorted him out with a short term 4 year deal

Stuart Pearce signed for Longford AFC, hear we just missed out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My bet is if we lose tomorrow we will not see anymore players brought in
  • Options
    He's gonna sell us, I can smell it
  • Options
    Nutters
  • Options
    so is this another facet of Roland's experiment?

players get to trial in competitive league action against the team they could possibly be moving to.

brilliant, it all makes sense now you pin-headed penis.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

He's gonna sell us, I can smell it

We should be so lucky
  • Options
    Didn't realise it had been confirmed already.

I think I need a new hobby, this one is broken
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Really glad I'm leaving London in May.
  • Options

Don't we usually get rid of more players than we bring in during the transfer window? If all these players go and all Riga gets is Teixera then all that bollocks about him getting what he wants goes out the window.

"Yeah Jose, you can have that defender, but that does mean we are going to get rid of 3-5 players. Don't worry though you can have your cheap as chips old assistant back though. Deal?"

F*ck off Roland and Meire you clueless arse holes

As part of the press release about Riga, Roland (or someone had written for him) said that we've moved to rectify the mistakes of this summer's recruitment by bringing in an alcoholic, a player who'd been out for 2 years through injury and another player whose career had gone into reverse since he left us for money. Now we have someone who may or may not work out in Teixera

So based on that don't worry, we're staying up

Just when you think this administration couldn't do anything else do to demonstrate they haven't got a clue, they pull something out the bag. It's sort of reminiscent of how man utd under ferguson always scored in 90+ minutes but in a shit way.

RD and KM always manage a fuck up every week, without fail
  • Options
    Template for a dartboard taken from old thread, so acknowledgements to whoever produced it.
    Special bonus = hit Katrien's nose and stop her fecking lies…
  • Options
    Was Riga told to play Watt against Blackburn? And was this against his wishes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shame that Rob Earnshaw retired yesterday, if he had hung on I'm sure we could have sorted him out with a short term 4 year deal

Stuart Pearce signed for Longford AFC, hear we just missed out.
    Nah we didn't miss out on him...he turned us down as he had better chances of climbing the Leagues with Longford than us!!!l
  • Options
    it just gets worse and worse

If Lookman goes in Jan that will be me done..
  • Options
    If Lookman goes I would anticipate the post match demonstrations to be ramped up several notches.
  • Options

Was Riga told to play Watt against Blackburn? And was this against his wishes?

I would imagine Riga picked Watt because he's one of our best players. I would imagine he's been sold for the same reason.
  • Options
    it looks like to me that watt does not want to be at charlton so they should piss him off out of it
  • Options
    A fee agreed at the end of the loan, guess how much. Did not realise he had a great scoring record of 2 goals in 14 matches for us
  • Options
    So we can assume Riga likes Watt, hence why he played him against Blackburn.

We then hear that Riga turns down the offer of Oxford on loan, so from that we think 'hang on maybe he is in charge'.

The next day, Watt goes out on loan. That simply cannot have been Riga's decision.
  • Options
    wahey, Golfie's seen the light. I said yesterday that if Watt went, after a MOM appearance on his return, a few more waverers would see the game is well and truly up.