Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt to remain at The Valley (ed. GONE Blackburn to get much needed game time again)

Comments

• Options
    Dire.
  • Options
    Wait till they post this on FB.. dare they!
    Complete joke that they have interest for him, but can't find a club that'll actually buy him now.
  • Options
    Confirmed on FB as gone!
  • Options
    Lose to Rotherham, tomorrow that is well and truly it for me, will do Fulham/Brentford/QPR away only.

This this the thickest thing I've seen since the RD reign.
  • Options
    Ironically, just watching the fans forum from last night and just speaking about "having a team" and not just a "collection of players" and the boss responses with bollocks.
  • Options
    But Ms Meire has made her budget so everything will be alright!
  • Options
    same as @BR7_addick apart from will be doing leeds aswell just to tick a ground off the list, anything other than a win tommorow and were gone, maybe can drop tony off on the the way to rotherham on one of wonderful kartiens and rolands free coach pair of c***s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cockwombles. What other club would loan out a striker, have him back, play him for one game and send send him out on loan again? It's relentless.
  • Options
    Arseholes.
  • Options
    Another great decision
  • Options
    So why don't we announce any good news before we announce the bad news? Oh, it's the lack of good news isn't it?
  • Options
    So Watt gone, according to our resident (mainly wrong or recycled) info man (colin1961) - Vez Te has gone, we all know Williams has gone, but club just not announced it yet, Pigott gone, KAG gone, we have managed so far to lose more players than we have brought in.....enough said really!!

There's an unseen Mastermind at work here who believes his way is the right way!! Fxxking Idiot!!
  • Options

So why don't we announce any good news before we announce the bad news? Oh, it's the lack of good news isn't it?

"David, there is no good news, only bad news and irrelevant news"

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

Is he our best striker? He's scored, what, 2 league goals? He's had more scraps with his teammates than that.

I can't see a problem with getting rid. The idea that 'Charlton are the problem' doesn't hold water. He's had well documented attitude problems at Celtic and Standard.

I can't stand the current regime, but Watt going is not bad news. Him staying and disrupting a squad that needs to stick together would have been.

You're either Belgian or drunk.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I can see both sides as far as the decision to let him leave goes, but sending him to Blackburn, one of the few teams we stand a chance of catching and relegating at our expense, seems madness to me.

Agent Tony perhaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another two fingers stuck up at the fans. If the stories were true about him being a bad influence around the place then I supported the initial loan. He was doing himself or us no favours and needed a change as did we.

Once he returned from Cardiff however I wanted him to stay. A new manager, and Riga seems able to form good relationships with players, could try and sort him out for the remaining games.

I thought he looked lively on Saturday and seemed to be ok with the other players so it made complete sense to keep him.

Now we realise why he played: to show Blackburn what he could do. Again it is clumsily deceitful. Another plan hatched and executed.

I no longer think they are stupid. TD, KM and RM as a clan are nasty, spiteful and arrogant.

The protests and demonstrations have to be turned up a few notches now - unfortunately I think the damage they have already done is irreperable in the short term.

• Options
    farce.

Carry On Charlton.
  • Options
    Not sure of the accuaracy of being a bad influence. Spotted out having dinner with 3 team mates while Rojo was prob out on the lash. Sometimes a couple of players don't get on, it needs to be managed for the team. Not as though he was seeing to a youngster's mum.
  • Options
    Got to have someone lined up to replace watt, if not a decent player them I'm gonna throw my s/t at meire !
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This is now just beyond parody..... We are royally in the shite yet we loan him out to a possible relegation rival. Surely it would be better to just stick him in the reserves if his attitude is poor, at least that way he can't score goals for a fellow struggling team, truly bizarre. Maybe a spell in the wilderness might help him realise that he needs to change his attitude and he might shape up.
    And yes, I know it would mean paying his wages for a few months, but surely the cost of relegation would be even greater?
  • Options
    2 days to do some smart business in the transfer window. Yeah right! Lose tomorrow and this is truly the end of all the hard work that Chris Powell and the lads put in a couple of years ago. Back to square one. Reading that RD has no intention of selling the club made my heart sink , how much more of this will we have to endure?
  • Options
    Would have preferred him to stay, but it needed to get sorted either way.

Why play him last week though? Madness. This club never fails to dissapoint.
  • Options

shop window my dear boy - never mind the team
  • Options

Shop window for Blackburn @ricky_otto