Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet anybody???? (ed. on loan for rest of season)

Comments

• Options

Pack your bags Poyet your coming home.

I believe that this is the case. Bit if an old boys reunion going on this week.
  • Options
    Heard today this is quite possible
  • Options
    If Poyet came back could he play with Cousins or would it be a straight swap?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Heard today this is quite possible

I heard something more definite than possible.
  • Options

Look, I'd welcome Poyet back - he is a proper talent - but seriously what is it coming to when we are bringing the likes of Roger Johnson back six months after we released him to play in India of all fucking places whilst spending 1.7 million on the likes of Sarr?

Johnson was decent enough last time around - a few errors here and there - but if you are being honest then how many other Championship teams would Johnson get into?

He'll do for now as he can't be any worse than the shit the Belgians have imported but we'll have to be looking at much better players than him if we want to go anywhere at all.

Only place we are going this season is down. I think Johnson could get a game down there.
  • Options

Look, I'd welcome Poyet back - he is a proper talent - but seriously what is it coming to when we are bringing the likes of Roger Johnson back six months after we released him to play in India of all fucking places whilst spending 1.7 million on the likes of Sarr?

Johnson was decent enough last time around - a few errors here and there - but if you are being honest then how many other Championship teams would Johnson get into?

He'll do for now as he can't be any worse than the shit the Belgians have imported but we'll have to be looking at much better players than him if we want to go anywhere at all.

Only place we are going this season is down. I think Johnson could get a game down there.
    Yep, been looking at past years tables at the same point in the season and we really are up against it (no sh*t Sherlock). The points we have at present pretty much everyone in the same boat have gone down. Will take a massive turnaround in form to get out of it. Saying that there are some other really crap teams this year. Need some quality signings and a manager to even have a hope.
  • Options
    only 1 win and we're out of relegation places! Not sure where its coming from though !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get him in.
  • Options
    Well pleased if he comes back.
  • Options
    not for me ... if he can't get in the MK side, is he as good as lots/many/most on here think ? .. also, he didn't want to stay before, and who can blame him, however, I for one will not welcome him back as a prodigal son now that he's failed elsewhere
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    MK Dons fans like him, the problem is he is too similar to Darren Potter who is their vice captain and walks straight back into the side now he is back fit.
  • Options

MK Dons fans like him, the problem is he is too similar to Darren Potter who is their vice captain so walks straight back into the side now he is back fit.

I thought he was called Harry Potter.
  • Options

Poyet has played a lot if games this season so is match fit.

He looked as tidy as ever when we played them.

Where he fits in and who is sold in don't know but it makes sense. Not something you can often say about this regime.

He was good at MK Dons that night. I thought he looked a lot more of an attacking threat.
  • Options
    Quite a few Twitter accounts now suggesting that the Poyet move will be a permanent one. Can't find the source of the rumour.
  • Options

Quite a few Twitter accounts now suggesting that the Poyet move will be a permanent one. Can't find the source of the rumour.

That would be bizarre imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Seen that as well. Seems to be coming from the West Ham side.

Permanent and it's a yes. Loan move, it's a no and we shouldn't be aiding his development when he's already turned down that opportunity once.
  • Options
    i would have poyet back looks like we are getting players that have played for the club before not a bad thing only yan to go
  • Options

Poyet has played a lot if games this season so is match fit.

He looked as tidy as ever when we played them.

Where he fits in and who is sold in don't know but it makes sense. Not something you can often say about this regime.

He was good at MK Dons that night. I thought he looked a lot more of an attacking threat.
    Agree although we were terrible.

Regardless he looked as tidy as ever.

If it is a perm deal then even better.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Would love to be wrong but really cannot see this being a permanent deal. Either way he is mustard.
  • Options
    Have heard also that a permanent deal is a possibility - abiet from a West Ham fan in my local.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Some people on Facebook saying the word at West Ham is that it's a permanent deal.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Some people on Facebook saying the word at West Ham is that it's a permanent deal.

Undisclosed fee no doubt.
  • Options
    So, first Poyet doesn't want to play for us, now he does?
    Does he really though?
    First we don't want Kermorgant and Johnson now we do?
    Are the Belgians admitting they got it wrong (again) then?
    I find it all slightly perplexing.
    Can't we just move on and identify the correct players of the right quality who are motivated by a new challenge instead of trawling back through our past.
    Feels like a lazy, sticking plaster job to me