Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet anybody???? (ed. on loan for rest of season)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options

He must dislike us even more now warming our bench whilst on loan, same with WHU; they won't be happy with what's been happening so far. We're a basket case of a Club.

Clearly his homage to the great Belgian surrealist Rene Magritte is an attempt to gain favour with our Belgian owners and head coach via the medium of art.
  • Options

I'm in the East Stand and dont have the greatest vision yet does Diego do much warming up during the matches?

None at all that I've noticed from my spot in the northern end of the West stand. Shame cos the DP we remember in centre mid would free JC to play outside him to the right and enable the head coach to bin off the thieving despicable icelandic ponse.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

I'm in the East Stand and dont have the greatest vision yet does Diego do much warming up during the matches?

None at all that I've noticed from my spot in the northern end of the West stand. Shame cos the DP we remember in centre mid would free JC to play outside him to the right and enable the head coach to bin off the thieving despicable icelandic ponse.
    You really are JBG's biggest fan aren't you!? Should be - the man has provided more assists than any other player this season (9).
  • Options

He must dislike us even more now warming our bench whilst on loan, same with WHU; they won't be happy with what's been happening so far. We're a basket case of a Club.

Clearly his homage to the great Belgian surrealist Rene Magritte is an attempt to gain favour with our Belgian owners and head coach via the medium of art.
    Ceci n'est pas une footballer
  • Options
    How about a Midfield of... Gudmundsson ... Poyet ... Jackson ... Cousins

Its not working through the middle and Cousins can then protect Fox as he has the knowledge of playing Full-Back
  • Options

He's become a woman?

• Options

He's become a woman?

I knew when I typed it I was gonna get it wrong. Could never remember or understand all the male words, female words.

Mea culpa as the say in Italy
  • Options
    Well I can't wait to see what ex player is next.

Bent on loan?
    Defoe coming back?

Ok, we get it, JBG didn't sign your programme, time to move on StigThimblecock
  • Options

He's become a woman?

I knew when I typed it I was gonna get it wrong. Could never remember or understand all the male words, female words.

Don't say that in Belgim though.
  • Options

He's become a woman?

Don't say that in Belgim though.
    Actually, I hear that certain Belgians are very keen to put blame on Henry...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poyet put money and ego before his future. He has a dad who is a manager and he ought to have had better advice.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    Would he be worth buying in the summer? We know he has huge potential and we may be able to buy him back cheaply. If we could get him to find his form in League one, he could prove to be a real bargain.
  • Options

Would he be worth buying in the summer? We know he has huge potential and we may be able to buy him back cheaply. If we could get him to find his form in League one, he could prove to be a real bargain.

No thanks. He's made it quite clear in the last month that he doesn't give a flying ####.