Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet anybody???? (ed. on loan for rest of season)

Comments

• Options
    Yes. For my money, we haven't had a midfielder with vision and range of passing like him since Francis Coquelin's five brilliant games (or however many there were).
  • Options
    Did he ever explain everything in 140 characters like he said he would?
  • Options
    I'd take Church right now let alone Poyet. MK Dons might not play him but we need every body we can get at the moment. The subs bench at the Wolves game was a piss take.
  • Options

Frankly anyone who can play in defence or midfield and isn't either a kid or a veteran would be a useful addition to the squad.

I'd certainly take Poyet back

100% this.
  • Options
    Poyet is the perfect signing to calm the building fan unrest.
    Until you think about the NHS call centre and the programme pamphlet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:

I despise the boy for w hat he did to us but he's the type of player that we need at the moment.

What exactly did he do?
  • Options
    Karl Robinson was saying on the radio how much he rated him a few days ago. He's not coming here.

Next rumour please.
  • Options

Karl Robinson was saying on the radio how much he rated him a few days ago. He's not coming here.

Next rumour please.

Don't think Robinson has any say in it.

• Options

Next rumour please.

Don't think Robinson has any say in it.

True. But when was the last time we signed a player that made any sense and that any of us wanted ? Poyet is a pipe dream; there's no way he'd want to come back
  • Options
    Yes pls
  • Options

So we're being linked with... Kermorgant / Dervite / Johnson / Poyet.

Next we'll be hearing that the club are trying to tempt Derek Hales out of retirement!!

They could do worse!
  • Options

Any chance of getting Powell back to manage?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes. He should never have left. We were the right club for him.
  • Options
    Can't play for 3 clubs in one season and has already turned out for WHU and MK Dons. So its a no.
  • Options

Can't play for 3 clubs in one season and has already turned out for WHU and MK Dons. So its a no.

You're allowed three but no more than three.

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Any chance of getting Powell back to manage?
    Hope not ........ Dervitte won't come back unless he drops his 27k a week wages
    As I responded on another thread, which you strangely chose to ignore this is utter utter bollox Colin, what possible enjoyment do you get from making this rubbish up?
  • Options
    The amount of grief Poyet got on Twitter from Charlton fans I can't see him ever coming back here to be honest.
  • Options
    As for Poyet, would welcome him back. Came through our academy, signed a contract and stayed until the end of it. We should have tied him down longer earlier. Blame the Spivs, blame RD. Very good few appearances that went a long way to keeping us up.

Have to say I would laugh if we got him, Dervite, Kermy and Johnson back. All would be improvements and would prove what a dismal transfer policy we have employed over the last 2 years. I suspect that the majority are the usual myopic Charlton fan thinking though (albeit this may have more legs given the source).
  • Options

The amount of grief Poyet got on Twitter from Charlton fans I can't see him ever coming back here to be honest.

Didn't he called the hamsters scum or something like that when he was in our youth team? Don't thing it will bother him.
  • Options

You're allowed three but no more than three.

My understanding is a player may be registered with 3 clubs but can only represent 2 in official games.