Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

Johnson, CoCo, Poyet - who is the other person?
    And why are they wearing Katriens training bras?
  • Tick tock bitch.....
  • If we stay up with this mug as manager.

I will say this.

The players have great unity that us fans could be proud of. "Heroes" is a bit strong but a kind of lesser version of that to be appreciated.

Then they mostly all get sold in the summer whatever league where in.
  • I've come to the conclusion that the only reason Karel Fraeye is still working at Charlton is because he's related to Duchatelet. Perhaps he's a nephew?!

Williams .. Do I have to be in this photo?
    Poyet .. Just shut up and smile like the rest of us
    Fraeye .. I hope they don't realise I don't have a scooby
    Johnson .. I think the Delhi belly is back boys!!

What is the point of the bloody bra thing?
  • So basically its for the Prozone thing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't be long now surely?
  • Powell was sacked after an FA Cup exit.
  • Agree with Louis Mend ?

Give KF the Vote of confidence Katrien; because that will mean he will be gone by Monday and we can have a Caretaker in for Tuesday, instead of a Interim.
  • Powell was sacked after an FA Cup exit.

Difference being they were biding their time.to sack Powell at the first opportunity. KF must be some kind of relative of RD to still be in the job. If KF was running his electronics business he would have replaced the wiring with spaghetti and dunked everything in the local pond by now. Just f#ck of fraeye
  • Karel leaving with the kit man via a side exit in a little
    Minibus. Pathetic!!!! Surely he has to go now!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is he gonna get this watch even though he's only been around for a few month?
  • Dave Hockaday is only going to be out of a job so long, we need to be decisive. KF out DH in

What? Why would we want Hockaday? He is useless too.
  • Dave Hockaday is only going to be out of a job so long, we need to be decisive. KF out DH in

What? Why would we want Hockaday? He is useless too.
    :)
  • If Carol is not gone before Monday, then surely relegation is part of Roland the Rats mad scheme, as it is hard to see how we can survive with this incompetant fifth rate excuse for a manager.