Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

1789101113»

Comments

• Chunes said:

seth plum said:

Chunes said:

Contrary to the post saying he jumped into the kitman's minibus, I've just seen a video on Facebook of Fraeye signing autographs outside the ground after the game.

Well done to the fans who stopped him and asked him to sign an autograph. Well done because it's just broke the Guinness World Record for most amount of pitiable, pathetic men in a 2-square-meter plot of car park.

I am not on facebook, can you link that video of today?
    Here's the link to the video, you might need a login, not sure.
    How do we know that that's after the Colchester game? It looks like it could be anywhere.

Maybe he then clocked the crowd around the team bus and went back inside to await alternative transport arrangements with Katrien Meire.

OR Was he signing autographs on the way to the team coach, to travel back with the players? Reports say he did not travel back with the players.

• *unfolds signed paper to reveal written resignation*
  • Stig said:

mogodon said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess what this signal from our great leader means?

What's this?

A dead one of these!!!
    "We are 2-0 down away to Col U - now get 10 men behind the ball and defend for your lives!"
  • Next four fixtures will decide our season. I believe we will be effectively relegated by the end of January.

Huddersfield (A)
    Hull City ( A)
    Blackburn (H)
    Rotherham (A)

If we get three points from those games I think it will be a good haul.

Even a new manager a couple more new players will not get into stride by the end of those games.

If we don't do significantly better than my prediction of 2 points it will need an upturn in form that is frankly very unlikely.

• mogodon said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess what this signal from our great leader means?

He's doing his best Mr. Chad impression
    Wot , no idea what I'm doing
  • edited January 2016
    We all laugh at his photo, but Appleton has got Oxford United playing some lovely stuff against Swansea. The potential is there!

Edit: Swansea go 1-0 up. Appleton out!
  • Just go fraeye just go pease just go.
  • Ross said:

We all laugh at his photo, but Appleton has got Oxford United playing some lovely stuff against Swansea. The potential is there!

Edit: Swansea go 1-0 up. Appleton out!

Oxford United now 3-1 up!

Go get him Roland! Bring Appleton home!
  • Sponsored links:

• So that's that then. He's 'interim' because of his qualifications. So he is really full time. Shame.
  • mogodon said:

Chunes said:

Contrary to the post saying he jumped into the kitman's minibus, I've just seen a video on Facebook of Fraeye signing autographs outside the ground after the game.

Worth keeping an eye out on ebay to see how much a rare Karel Fraeye autograph is offered for

If you give me 10 I'll give you one of Les Reid's
  • edited January 2016
    seth plum said:

Chunes said:

seth plum said:

Chunes said:

Well done to the fans who stopped him and asked him to sign an autograph. Well done because it's just broke the Guinness World Record for most amount of pitiable, pathetic men in a 2-square-meter plot of car park.

How do we know that that's after the Colchester game? It looks like it could be anywhere.

Maybe he then clocked the crowd around the team bus and went back inside to await alternative transport arrangements with Katrien Meire.

OR Was he signing autographs on the way to the team coach, to travel back with the players? Reports say he did not travel back with the players.
    You might be going a bit Columbo there. It was posted after the game, someone spotted and called out one of their friends in the video, asking why they were looking for an autograph from that twat after such a bad result, to which he replied he was just taking a photo. Seems more likely than not.

I'm not saying he didn't leave via other means of transportation, but the idea that he ran out of a corner exit and dived into a minibus to avoid the furore seems a bit of an exaggeration on evidence.

Also, have you seen the photo of the 'crowd' around the team bus...
  • How long before one of these charmers turn up at the Valley

http://www.melexis.com/InvestorRelations-Corporate-Governance.aspx

Anyone for buying a single share and turning up at the next AGM?
  • Perhaps RD needs to realise that if he gives his customers a bad meal in his restaurant then they may wish to vent their indigestion at his other businesses!
  • edited January 2016
    They appointed fraeye in hope that we would have a change in fortunes regarding results, then they could offer the job to him full time, as he would be the cheap option.
    It's not worked out and and it's completely backfired on the board.

They've never had plans for anyone else to take over full time and now will be panicking. Wouldn't be at all suprised to see riga rock up her next weekend as a panic appointment. Whatever the case, carol has to go.
  • sm said:

How long before one of these charmers turn up at the Valley

http://www.melexis.com/InvestorRelations-Corporate-Governance.aspx

Anyone for buying a single share and turning up at the next AGM?

How would we go about buying a limited amount of shares in the company (enough that a couple of us could turn up at the AGM which will presumably be in April)?
  • They appointed fraeye in hope that we would have a change in fortunes regarding results, then they could offer the job to him full time, as he would be the cheap option.
    It's not worked out and and it's completely backfired on the board.

They've never had plans for anyone else to take over full time and now will be panicking. Wouldn't be at all suprised to see riga rock up her next weekend as a panic appointment. Whatever the case, carol has to go.

I agree with this. But will add in addition to being cheap the coach has to be a yes man on board with the philosophy of a 'football factory'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Melexis shares can be bought from Hargreaves Lansdown, AJ Bell and other online stockbrokers - the shares can even be held in an ISA or SIPP. Only need to buy a single share for each shareholder. Someone would need to research Belgian company law/corporate governance code as to what shareholders can do and say at an AGM - might be possible to put forward and talk to resolutions against appointment of directors since not "fit and proper" or similar. Any such resolutions would be defeated - but that isn't the point.
  • Chunes said:

seth plum said:

Chunes said:

seth plum said:

Chunes said:

You might be going a bit Columbo there. It was posted after the game, someone spotted and called out one of their friends in the video, asking why they were looking for an autograph from that twat after such a bad result, to which he replied he was just taking a photo. Seems more likely than not.

I'm not saying he didn't leave via other means of transportation, but the idea that he ran out of a corner exit and dived into a minibus to avoid the furore seems a bit of an exaggeration on evidence.

Also, have you seen the photo of the 'crowd' around the team bus...
    Well OK. A bit too much Columbo. however a surreptitious escape from Colchester not with the players seems to be accurate at least.

I have still not 100% discounted the Katrien and Karel in the laundry basket story though. I want to hear each of them deny the story for themselves, and before they blame their enemies supporters for the story it was from a BBC Essex man.