Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

• Didn't sound too chipper did he ?
  • This isn't going well so now I'm going to sing 'Tulips from Amsterdam'.
  • mogodon said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess what this signal from our great leader means?

I honestly can't stop looking at this. It's amazing. What the absolute shit is he doing?? Euell looks like he could be giving some kind of sensible advice but I can't possibly fathom what Fraeye is trying to get across. It's hypnotic. I might get a print of it for my wall.
  • I can't see the image, can anyone point me in the direction of it?

Also one of the comments on that facebook video says that he signed autographs on his way to the minibus, which Katrien was sat in doing her stupid grin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:

Contrary to the post saying he jumped into the kitman's minibus, I've just seen a video on Facebook of Fraeye signing autographs outside the ground after the game.

Well done to the fans who stopped him and asked him to sign an autograph. Well done because it's just broke the Guinness World Record for most amount of pitiable, pathetic men in a 2-square-meter plot of car park.

I am not on facebook, can you link that video of today?

' I said to the chef, 'Why have you got your hand in the alphabet soup?' He said, 'I'm groping for words!' Fraeye doing his best Tommy Cooper impersonation.
  • CAFCdamo said:

Also one of the comments on that facebook video says that he signed autographs on his way to the minibus, which Katrien was sat in doing her stupid grin.

Now I know that's cannot be true. Who on the planet earth would ask Karel Fraeye for an autograph. Seriously?
  • I can't see the strings; but i'm sure they are there.
  • ross1 said:

One for the oldies: it is a Max Bygraves impression "I want to tell you a story"

Yep, spot on @ross1
  • He sounds like a man struggling to stay on top of the situation. People saying, why shouldn't he take the job - it's a great opportunity for him... Well, careful what you wish for Carol. You're having a nightmare.
  • mogodon said:

I honestly can't stop looking at this. It's amazing. What the absolute shit is he doing?? Euell looks like he could be giving some kind of sensible advice but I can't possibly fathom what Fraeye is trying to get across. It's hypnotic. I might get a print of it for my wall.
    I wanna tell you a storyyyyyyyyyyeee.

• sralan said:

mogodon said:

I wanna tell you a storyyyyyyyyyyeee.

No happy ending thou !
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCdamo said:

I can't see the image, can anyone point me in the direction of it?

First half I was on the half-way line actively looking for squirrel face and Murray, not found.
  • Elfsborg should be signing the autographs :doffs hat smiley thing:
  • edited January 2016
    CAFCdamo said:

Signing autographs? What happened to the resignation letter someone was going to slip in front of him? :wink:
  • mogodon said:

Is he doing the dance to the Birdie Song?
  • mogodon said:

Is he doing the dance to the Birdie Song?
    He's playing a really tall invisible piano, he has a side job making the music for when scoobydoo sneaks about on his tippytoes
  • CAFCdamo said:

First half I was on the half-way line actively looking for squirrel face and Murray, not found.
    Their Directors box is one of the executive boxes at the back of the stand
  • You mean that useless c**t is still here?
  • mogodon said:

Breaking news ... not everyone is against Fraeye ...

@LouisMend Karel Fraeye shouldn't be taking this abuse. He's been hired for a job and is trying to do it the best he can.

— Dean (@DeanPGarman) January 9, 2016
    He should be given abuse for being deluded enough to think he can be a coach / manager in the second tier of English football, despite having no experience, skills, a fking clue beyond enthusiastically looking at transfermarkt etc

And having a nice pair of glasses that Jurgen Klopp would've picked up, then put back on the shelf for being too predictable
  • Fuck fraerye, he is just a diversion!
    Gets sacked, fans happy. Then new ( interim- shit- Belgian- inexperienced- cheap- yes man) out of his depth manager takes over and gives regime breathing space.
    They are trying to play us, think we've showed we're up for the fight!
  • Is Karel fraeye on the brink of breaking the record as the longest serving interim manager in football?
    Didn't Les Reed break the opposite record?