Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

• mogodon said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess what this signal from our great leader means?

What's this?

A dead one of these!!!
  • seth plum said:

Chunes said:

Contrary to the post saying he jumped into the kitman's minibus, I've just seen a video on Facebook of Fraeye signing autographs outside the ground after the game.

Well done to the fans who stopped him and asked him to sign an autograph. Well done because it's just broke the Guinness World Record for most amount of pitiable, pathetic men in a 2-square-meter plot of car park.

I am not on facebook, can you link that video of today?
    Here's the link to the video, you might need a login, not sure.
  • Why is he still here? Is it because Duchatelet has run out of coaches that he can choose from/trust?
  • vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Woke up hoping that Fraeye had been fired / moved sideways after the FA debacle. If Charlton don't win a game in January, which is very possible, how can he stay in post ? Surely Meire and Duchatelet have a plan B in the event that Fraeye does not work. My bet would be bringing in Riga until head coach at the end of the season alongside Fraeye. IQuestion is, would Riga manage to stave off relegation with the players now at the club ?
  • Steve Clarke and Peter Taylor were both at the game yesterday.

The other palice knob Steve Kember was having a good laugh, obviously enjoying our 'performance'.

The other palice knob Steve Kember was having a good laugh, obviously enjoying our 'performance'.

Steve Kember is at 67 the chief Scout of Palace,
    and can only imagine that he thought that Lookman was going to play.
  • vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Not impressed with Peter Taylor, Steve Clarke would be miles better out of those two.

Peter Taylor last managed Kerala Blasters in the Indian Premier League but left mutual consent in Oct 15 after being at the club for 6 months. Don't see Peter Taylor as the man to prevent relegation. He will likely be a lot cheaper to hire than Steve Clarke.

Steve Clarke has much the better pedigree having managed at Reading and WBA, He was head coach at WHU and Liverpool. He was involved with Chelsea under Mourinho. Getting Clarke in, who is a decent coach may help Charlton avoid relegation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Clarke
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Taylor_(footballer,_born_1953)
  • edited January 2016
    Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere.
    @ElfsborgAddick I've just seen you've posted a comment on ITTV which mentions your interaction with KF. You also mention Simon Clarke (U21 coach) having 'a different view'. What's the story there?
  • Chunes said:

mogodon said:

I guess this welcoming party by the coach is why they sneaked out the back door hidden under a bag of balls and some dirty shirts

Hostile mob lead by the scarfer waiting to get his shirt signed
    Embarrassment those kids
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:

Contrary to the post saying he jumped into the kitman's minibus, I've just seen a video on Facebook of Fraeye signing autographs outside the ground after the game.

Worth keeping an eye out on ebay to see how much a rare Karel Fraeye autograph is offered for

• He's a goner, but I don't think they'll announce it until they've found a replacement. That would just be stupid right?
  • Woke up this morning and the clown is still in work. Why?
  • He's a goner, but I don't think they'll announce it until they've found a replacement. That would just be stupid right?

Bringing in another interim manager to replace the current one before finding the permanent solution. Yeah that would be stupid and totally unheard of.

Wait.... They've done that already for at least four times haven't they? Because every manager they've hired is an interim one, right?
  • Wrong, the interim manger is in fact a permanent manager :)
  • When CP was undermined then sacked we were rock bottom, but with enough games in hand to get out of the bottom three and still with a fan Base that trusted the axis of neglect.

The situation is currently far worse, the supporters at war with those running the club and the owners seemingly content to do nothing, whilst we plummet towards relegation.
  • Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere.
    @ElfsborgAddick I've just seen you've posted a comment on ITTV which mentions your interaction with KF. You also mention Simon Clarke (U21 coach) having 'a different view'. What's the story there?

He reckons Fraeye can turn things around if we were to win the next 3-4 games.

Hmmm, we have lost the first one.
  • We had a depleted but more balanced squad who knew the Championship then. We just needed a manager who had the autonomy to pick the players he wanted. The owner didn't afford that luxury to Chrissy, but Riga had it. Unfortunately, despite saving us, not picking the network players cost him too at the end of the season. You couldn't make it up, but that is the reality of Duchatelet's Charlton. Biggest coward and pathetic loser in our history. At least the spivs had some idea. They just didn't have any money!
  • Every day, often more than once, I check this thread with hope. I can't believe my life has come to this.
  • edited January 2016
    But when his sacking comes, we know the replacement will be the wrong choice so what does it matter. It is all one big crock of the smelly stuff!
  • Sponsored links:

• Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere.

He reckons Fraeye can turn things around if we were to win the next 3-4 games.

Hmmm, we have lost the first one.
    Cheers.
  • Is the moron still manager? This makes no sense, they sacked the other 4 who had better results than this guy!!
    The inmates are truly in charge of the asylum!!!

Steve Kember is at 67 the chief Scout of Palace,
    and can only imagine that he thought that Lookman was going to play.
    We'll, he never thought that through. I'm sure any Addicks fan customer could have told him that Two Shats would have given clear instructions to Fraeye not to cup tie any saleable assets. It's probably the only thing Charley Chuckles got right all day.
  • Wrong, the interim manger is in fact a permanent manager :)

The bookies have paid out on him being next Charlton manager and they'll hold onto their money if they have any excuse to.

Time to tell Keith Peacock to dust off his clipboard, he's back in the dugout !
  • mogodon said:

Anyone care to hazard a guess what this signal from our great leader means?

He's doing his best Mr. Chad impression
  • Stig said:

se9addick said:

He's a goner, but I don't think they'll announce it until they've found a replacement. That would just be stupid right?

Time to tell Keith Peacock to dust off his clipboard, he's back in the dugout !
    The way they played yesterday, he's back in the team.
    Off the bench ?
  • Since Karal Fraeye has been in charge we have played 13 games, won only 2, drawn 4 and lost 7 (including against a team who are struggling in League 1) leaving him with a win percentage of 15.3%. In that time we have scored 11 goals and conceded 23.

Yet they continue to persist with him.