Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

• I guess this welcoming party by the coach is why they sneaked out the back door hidden under a bag of balls and some dirty shirts
  • Karel right Now:

• Pumped in the back of a Transit on a Saturday night
  • On his way to commentate on the Real Madrid match tonight for Sky !
  • mogodon said:

Breaking news ... not everyone is against Fraeye ...

@LouisMend Karel Fraeye shouldn't be taking this abuse. He's been hired for a job and is trying to do it the best he can.

— Dean (@DeanPGarman) January 9, 2016

He should be given abuse for being deluded enough to think he can be a coach / manager in the second tier of English football, despite having no experience, skills, a fking clue beyond enthusiastically looking at transfermarkt etc
  • And we thought the Dowie era was a disaster....this is so much worse.
  • mogodon said:

@LouisMend Karel Fraeye shouldn't be taking this abuse. He's been hired for a job and is trying to do it the best he can.

Who? Is Dean P Garman famous for something or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• mogodon said:

I kind of get where he's coming from - Fraeye's just found the winning lottery ticket, can't blame him for cashing it. It's the idiots that let him that are to blame.

He is a dreadful, dreadful manager though.
  • Trying to do it the best he can.

He is supposed to be a fecking mastermind with all this 'best he can' rubbish. He has said he would be stupid to turn this job down, so 'hired' is a bit of a fantasy, he has thirsted after this job since the beginning, when he was having serious input.

INPUT.

Isn't it great that Karels stance is that basically he is doing us all a favour, by bothering to be here and 'working so hard'?
    Karel if you have any dignity, then resign, because you're going to get shafted by this lot anyway sooner or later.
  • It's not going to happen is it :0((((

Johnson, CoCo, Poyet - who is the other person?
    And why are they wearing Katriens training bras?
    More importantly, are they all thinking of Naby Sarr?
  • mogodon said:

seth plum said:

mogodon said:

Who? Is Dean P Garman famous for something or something?
    Yes. Being the only person in the UK who thinks Karel Fraeye has what it takes (there are a few in Belgium though)

they are called family.
  • It's not going to happen is it :0((((

I cant see it, im sure they are finding this funny. I think Roland gets off on fans hate him.
  • Maybe after making all his money and being successful, Roland wanted to find out what it would feel like to REALLY fuck something up.
    He's about halfway through at the moment.
    And he really does not give a flying toss.

• Sponsored links:

• KF should get as far away from Charlton as possible... there's a job going in China which may suit him http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35271226
  • Ok I'm getting a bit fed up with this now. On the plus side my 5 year old is learning how not to set up a team and about formations, downside, he is seeing totally rubbish set ups every week that he always asked 'so why is [insert name here] playing over there, I've only ever seen him good when he plays over there'

Exactly this.
  • I can't blame the bloke for taking the job of a lifetime, he's never going to have the opportunity again in his career. But if he's not going to fall on his sword and put his hands up, It's really down to RD and KM to take him out the firing line. We ARE going down with this coaching set up
  • Has he gone yet...... Cnut!
  • In the words of a great song by the Moody Blues
    GO NOW!
  • edited January 2016
    I don't want to lay 100% of the blame on KF (the cancer affecting this club runs far deeper than that) but if the man has an ounce of pride left he would resign immediately.

I despise RD, KM and RM more and more with each day that passes.

Get the fuck out of my club!
  • 3blokes said:

He sounds defensive and edgy in that interview, facing some fairly pertinent questions about why we are so useless under his management. He tried a bit of blather but it didn't really work and sounded hollow even to him it seemed. Still, he got to go home in a laundry basket, so each day a new adventure eh Karel.

Carol, a little ditty for you along the lines of 'You're going home in a St Johns Ambulance'

'You're going home in a laundry basket'

Give it in you two bob 3rd Division Belgian Jodrell Banker!