Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wolves - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Taken from twitter, sums it up for me-:

Miere was laughing her head off during 'stand up if you want her out' protest. That witch is making a habit of that......#cafc
  • Options

why is RD still here its because he thinks he can ignore fans protests so protests should be made in terms that he cant ignore

That's the point. He can and will ignore them. He can't hear them from Belgium.
  • Options

Miere was laughing her head off during 'stand up if you want her out' protest. That witch is making a habit of that......#cafc

Really? That woman is totally deluded. Let her laugh in an empty stadium on Saturday.
  • Options
    If, as we all hope, this is curtains for the hapless Fraeye then it will be interesting to see who they bring in and when. If he ever was really an interim appointment then they must have some candidates waiting, surely? If it's another Belgian lickspittle then we know we are really being played for fools.
  • Options
    Truly shocking performance from that joke on a interim manager. All sorts of weird and wonderful formations, none of them of any use in the modern game. The Belguim 3rd division must be a shocking standard

Great protest from the supporters, the pressure building on the clowns at the top must be continued
  • Options
    If we are going down I sincerely hope we crash and burn, I don't want any last minute, beaten on goal difference bollocks. I want to be able to go to the last 3 matches of the season knowing we are down and take the piss.
  • Options
    why are we so concerned with players marks out of ten !! half of them should not be in the team a new manager would have, so dont bother and focus on getting the present manager out
  • Options
    mchardaw said:

please please can someone tell me how anybody can think Aherne-Grant is a decent player, he is absolutely useless and what makes it worse is he is a complete bottle job, no effort no fight...He does nothing in every game yet somehow gets back in the team...Can someone please explain to me how apart from there is nobody else...he is not even league 2 quality

I think it's because there's nobody else...
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Ba was great today. People giving him 3 in the player marks thread literally have no clue

No one was great, he was okay. Offered nothing going forward but didn't do any f**k ups.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Post match conference a bit late today, we can all live in hope.

Carol had locked the players in the dressing room, only to find out he has managed to lose the keys.
    You overestimate his managerial competence. He couldn't even manage that.
  • Options
    They will bring in Riga, which will be wrong I'm afraid and signal more of the same. Anyway I think Fraeye is still going to stay based on the moment we have reached in the season.
  • Options
    Barely noticed some of our players today -Ahearne-Grant was invisible. Most of then tried but some are just out of their depth and we have no midfield.

KF presumably here for the rest of the season.

Wolves were poor but obviously better than us

Solly played well but that was about it.
  • Options
    I went to Sixfields to watch NTFC win a game they should have lost. Reminded of Charlton in the good old days, winning ugly.
  • Options
    I can't believe all this moaning.....sounding like man united fans ;0)
  • Options
    Plenty of effort and not much else. Wolves weren't that much better either and yet walk away with all 3 points. Lennon got too close to Afobe who turned him inside out for the cross that lead to their 1st and inability to defend a corner undid us for the 2nd. Game was already over as soon as the 1st goal went in as we were toothless up front. We need a miracle to stay up the way we are playing.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I can't believe all this moaning.....sounding like man united fans ;0)

What all got London accents you mean.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Short quick free kicks and worked corner routines, we are shit at both.

Get the basics right first for Fucks sake.

Too many players playing within themselves

Too many youngsters playing that aren't good enough. Ahearne-Grant and Lennon should be out on loan or in the development squad.

We have 2 negative and slow full backs, which doesn't help when you then play no wingers and instead tell strikers to play out wide.

There's no tempo or urgency to our play, from Henderson taking half a minute to take a kick, to Sarr, Lennon and Ba playing the ball aimlessly between themselves.

We need to shape things up, a new signing or two, a managerial change or a change in tactics, something needs to be done to drag us out of this horrible swamp of negativity and diabolical football
  • Options
    I dread to think what kind of instructions he gives them.

Perhaps Jacko could post a picture of the "piece of paper" on Twitter...
  • Options
    mogodon said:

If, as we all hope, this is curtains for the hapless Fraeye then it will be interesting to see who they bring in and when. If he ever was really an interim appointment then they must have some candidates waiting, surely? If it's another Belgian lickspittle then we know we are really being played for fools.

Riga..
  • Options
    What was basically said in the Varney piece?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

boogica said:

Shit .

I like the space before the full stop, as if you were going to say something else, but decided you'd said enough
    I was but that's all that came to mind , just can't believe wot we are witnessing at the moment , wolves a pile of shite so how bad must we be .
  • Options
    Only thing that shocked me today is the fans actually clapped the players at the end of the match
  • Options

mogodon said:

Riga..
    After the way he was treated last time he would need his head examining if returned.

We will only replace Carol with an equally shite manager. What sort of manager with an ounce of self respect would want the charlton job?
  • Options
    Riga? Fraeye? Who gives a fuck. We're down
  • Options

She is totally arrogant to the fact she is shit at her job , she should go now .
  • Options
    Its simple. -No change, No chance.