Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wolves - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

Ba was great today. People giving him 3 in the player marks thread literally have no clue

Who let a Wolves fan on here?
  • Options
    typical charlton supporters !! unable to put pressure on manager and board to resign
  • Options

are the supporters club doing anything about this situation ? moan about players marks out of ten !! we should be focusing on getting RD out by any means possible

What supporters club?
  • Options
    How anyone is still going is beyond me, I stopped after Cardiff away and now enjoy my Saturday's. Until the owner stops taking the piss you all should do the same.
  • Options
    What trust?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if RD etc and same manager still here this time next season then we will be facing league 2 !! minus saleable players like Lookman who has scouts already watching him
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Ba was great today. People giving him 3 in the player marks thread literally have no clue

Ba was not great today, he was half decent and made to look good by the whole rest of the team, bar Solly, being appalling
  • Options
    seth plum said:

As it was all in Flemish how on earth did they expect Jacko to understand the note on the piece of paper.

The fucking piece of paper.

Jackson revealed after the match it was Miere's shopping list
  • Options
    It can't get much worse, or can it? We have an owner who does not care, and a CEO who laughs at us. What the hell can we do? The only thing without violence is just to stop going. That seems a good plan just now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

PWR

When Tariq Holmes-Dennis came on for Reza, I watched him in the way you do, wondering if he would play in this position or that one, he went over to Jacko I presumed to tell him what's what in the way that they do.
    Tariq then handed Jacko a piece of paper, which Jacko stood there reading for a good long time, maybe as much as 30 seconds as the play got sorted and re-started. Moments later we won a corner, and Jacko in his position outside the area got the piece of paper out and started studying it again, he was joined by Ba who started reading the note over Jacko's shoulder. Then the corner happened and we moved on.

A piece of paper.
    A fucking piece of paper.

On it may have been written:

Score a goal
    or
    I'm leaving, you're now manager. Love Karel xxx
    or
    Can you get some milk on the way home
    or
    Jackson this is the ref who went off injured, I'm leaving now but I just want to thank you and all the players, say all the best and happy New Year.

As it was all in Flemish how on earth did they expect Jacko to understand the note on the piece of paper.

The fucking piece of paper.

Could be a collectors item one day Seth :)
  • Options
    Shit .
  • Options
    yes agree with that and save some money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Six of our last nine matches are against sides likely to be pushing hard for promotion. If we can't pick up home points against the likes of Wolves then we haven't a hope. And we can't and so haven't.
  • Options
    proper demonstration and petitions with press involved maybe local tv
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Oh bollocks to it
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    if KF had an ounce of dignity or decency towards us as supporters, he'd resign tonight. Football Manager at its best/worst.

not gonna dig out the players who competed well first half.

but that corner changed the momentum of the game.

RD and his experiment is at full fucking throttle now.

• Options
    All part of Roland's master plan; get relegated- the debt owed immediately drops by 50%; sell the Valley; move to a new soul-less 20,000-seater stadium on the Greenwich peninsula playing to 5,000 fans in Division 3. Target 20,000? Do be serious!!!
  • Options
    Post match conference a bit late today, we can all live in hope.
  • Options
    why is RD still here its because he thinks he can ignore fans protests so protests should be made in terms that he cant ignore
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Now we await the only amusing part of the day ... Fraeye's post-match bullshit. "We competed well for the first half and deserved to be ahead but our heads dropped when they scored ... we battled well but the second goal was a killer. But there were positives etc etc "

It's when he says "But that's football" that we'll know he's toast....