Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• I am well & truly fed up !!! This must rank as our lowest & darkest point,even beating the winding up saga in 1982 and the slide into League 1 a few seasons back. At least on those occasions we had a TEAM that we could support and not a load of individuals,

we are becoming the laughing stock of the football league =- even outdoing Leeds & Blackpool.
  • This is right up there with the decision to sell Yann. Epic fuck up all over again.
  • HTF is Riga going to motivate these players ... Absolute joke of a club
  • Seemed a quiet week until the the past 2 days and it's reminded me of what a complete shambles we are.

Idiotic decisions time and time again.
  • iaitch said:

That's £10m+

Which is still £10+ so you weren't wrong.
  • cfgs said:

So two strikers out, can't wait to see what useless failure they have lined up next.

Bryant and May ?
  • Seemed a quiet week until the the past 2 days and it's reminded me of what a complete shambles we are.

Perhaps I'm missing something here. We've shifted out a centre-back and a bunch of strikers who weren't doing the business. Getting Williams and Vaz Te in the first place were obviously bad decisions, but moving them on is surely the right thing to do, isn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

Perhaps I'm missing something here. We've shifted out a centre-back and a bunch of strikers who weren't doing the business. Getting Williams and Vaz Te in the first place were obviously bad decisions, but moving them on is surely the right thing to do, isn't it?
    Williams was only a months loan. I was reflecting on the catalogue of poor decisions the club has made in the past 2 years.
  • I might not be the brightest BUT WHAT DOES THIS BELGIAN TWAT STAND TO GAIN IF WE GET RELEGATED? WHY IS HE NOT AT LEAST TRYING TO GET US OUT OF THIS SHIT?
    I thought ALL very rich businessmen, yes might be a bit one eyed and power crazed people BUT the common denominator amongst them all IS THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE LOSING MONEY OR FAILING!!!
    SO IS IT JUST OUR BAD FUCKING LUCK THAT WE HAVE AN OWNER THAT IS WILLING TO RUIN 111 YEARS OF OUR CLUB?!?!

I unfortunately have not attended any of the protests or games for quite a while now, I do feel guilty about not being at the protests BUT ADMIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU THAT DO! I will not be coming back to the Valley I love until these 'people' have disappeared back across the channel. I will of course continue to follow the great match threads on CL provided by RM & co and watch our usual 30 seconds on a Saturday night but I'm afraid that is me done.
  • Essex_Al said:

Seemed a quiet week until the the past 2 days and it's reminded me of what a complete shambles we are.

Hooray, I thought it was just me!

All this fuss about Watt is a joke, he really isn't that good! Beats a couple of players then tries to beat everyone else and loses it every time, doesn't pass, hardly ever scores, you'd think he was the next George Best on here!

As for Vaz Te, I said to you all when I saw him in the changing room at Hull he really didn't look like he wanted to be there and to be honest, he's been rubbish anyway.

So they've shifted two players that are probably on a good wedge, what's so wrong with that?

Like everyone else, I sincerely hope someone else is coming in, let's hope we've freed up the money to do that now!
    Essex_Al in relentless pro-regime support shocker.

Williams was only a months loan. I was reflecting on the catalogue of poor decisions the club has made in the past 2 years.
    Understood.
  • Essex_Al said:

Seemed a quiet week until the the past 2 days and it's reminded me of what a complete shambles we are.

All this fuss about Watt is a joke, he really isn't that good! Beats a couple of players then tries to beat everyone else and loses it every time, doesn't pass, hardly ever scores, you'd think he was the next George Best on here!

As for Vaz Te, I said to you all when I saw him in the changing room at Hull he really didn't look like he wanted to be there and to be honest, he's been rubbish anyway.

So they've shifted two players that are probably on a good wedge, what's so wrong with that?

Like everyone else, I sincerely hope someone else is coming in, let's hope we've freed up the money to do that now!
    Here we go again!

My comments are relating to players not the club, but you spin it how you like!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Here we go again!

My comments are relating to players not the club, but you spin it how you like!
    Fair point. The sad thing is TW is still one of our top scorers. RVT and Williams didn't contribute so no loss... Well TW and RVT have left and we don't have even one replacement so we are net negative there. Tex is hopefully better than Williams so we can call that positive.

If, and for me it's a big if, we replace TW and RVT with something better then you are right to be positive. But right now, with the situation and track record, I struggle to see how reducing our options (including a starting 11 player last weekend) is a good move right now.
  • Essex_Al said:

colin1961 said:

This is right up there with the decision to sell Yann. Epic fuck up all over again.

Only thing is they only agreed to sell him after he turned down a new deal and basically stuck two fingers up at us ..Yann deal was struck with Bournemouth before Jan window ... when did RD take over ??
    Fuck off you knob, Yann went because he didn't agree with the direction RD wanted to take the club and they made it clear they didn't want him and that's a fact!
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I understood it that the club offered Yann a contract which he chose not to sign and then decided to leave.
    Contract was reduced terms on his then current deal. Would you take a pay cut to stay somewhere you aren't wanted? (No sarcasm)

Kermo was on RDs list to dump when he bought us. Along with Stephens and Hamer.
  • Heard that someone is coming in who Riga chose
  • Sponsored links:

• Heard that someone is coming in who Riga chose

We can but hope... And then they have to hit the ground running...
  • Jdredsox said:

Heard that someone is coming in who Riga chose

We can but hope... And then they have to hit the ground running...
    But you heard KM, new players will have played regularly, not injury prone, and be fit enough to play at least 30 games a season, and you still want someone who is good as well, I think you are being unreasonable
  • Jdredsox said:

Essex_Al said:

colin1961 said:

This is right up there with the decision to sell Yann. Epic fuck up all over again.

Only thing is they only agreed to sell him after he turned down a new deal and basically stuck two fingers up at us ..Yann deal was struck with Bournemouth before Jan window ... when did RD take over ??
    Fuck off you knob, Yann went because he didn't agree with the direction RD wanted to take the club and they made it clear they didn't want him and that's a fact!
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I understood it that the club offered Yann a contract which he chose not to sign and then decided to leave.
    Contract was reduced terms on his then current deal. Would you take a pay cut to stay somewhere you aren't wanted? (No sarcasm)

Plus Solly and Wigging also. Nice bunch these Belgians.
  • Where do we think this one will be coming from? Belgium ;)
  • Jdredsox said:

Essex_Al said:

colin1961 said:

You are correct jd reduced terms and a short contract due to his age. We now give 18 months to unfit has beens and 4.5 years to a 29 year old. Still our Colin will defend it as great business.
  • Roy DeAlien reckons we're getting Kike on loan... Not too sure I believe him...
  • Lets face it, regarding Watt, Celtic wanted rid, SL wanted rid (he wasn't getting a game!) and now we want rid. He is obviously a disruptive influence and he's not that good. Reading the posts on here you'd think he was a world beater, he isn't!

Vaz Te is also not very good, but I reckon he has orchestrated this move himself.

As for your last comment, I live in hope that the money saved frees up enough to bring others in, if not, I'm inclined to agree with you.
  • Roy DeAlien reckons we're getting Kike on loan... Not too sure I believe him...

This Kike?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike_(footballer,_born_November_1989)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!