Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• colin1961 said:

Following Williams out of the door looks like Vaz Te next to be heading back to Turkey

Another great signing from our esteemed leaders. Mind you, he was cursed the moment I picked him to be our top scorer in AFKA's poll...
  • Still wondering how Vaz Te missed that chance against Leeds!!
  • colin1961 said:

Following Williams out of the door looks like Vaz Te next to be heading back to Turkey

Striker incoming then.

• colin1961 said:

Striker incoming then.

Probably be the top scorer in our u13s.
  • colin1961 said:

Striker incoming then.

I heard either Arthur Scargill or Bob Crow
  • edited January 2016

colin1961 said:

Striker incoming then.

I heard either Arthur Scargill or Bob Crow
    Without being disrespectful to either. Both have more movement than what we currently have.

• Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

In November Charlton Athletic completed a deal to bring Ricardo Vaz Te back to English football. The former West Ham United forward looked like a good signing and he arrived on a deal until the end of the season.

That came after he had spent six months in Turkey with Akhisar Belediyespor. He left the Turkish club last summer and spent time as a free agent before finally agreeing a move to Charlton.

Now, just over two months since he joined up with Charlton, it is being reported he could be on his way back.

Wasn't he supposed to be Tony Watt's replacement? Absolute shambles.
  • The shambles continues at pace and has now become a demolition job!!! Well done RD another insightful piece of business
  • sam3110 said:

Oakster said:

colin1961 said:

Striker incoming then.

somebody somewhere in Belgium is packing their bags & searching for The Valley on google maps...
    Parzyszek and Tucudean plotting their route back?
    We know you Google'd how to spell Polish Pete's surname, dont be too proud of being able to write it ;)
  • Play ALL the kids from now till the season end--- I'd prefer to go down with our own than anything suggested or touched by the "Belgian National Front"
  • sam3110 said:

Oakster said:

colin1961 said:

Striker incoming then.

somebody somewhere in Belgium is packing their bags & searching for The Valley on google maps...
    Parzyszek and Tucudean plotting their route back?
    We know you Google'd how to spell Polish Pete's surname, dont be too proud of being able to write it ;)
    Accusing me of googling one of our players' names?!

Actually I looked it up in the Charlton Under 21's squad on football manager
  • edited January 2016
    polish Peter and Romanian George to the rescue. Great
  • Turkish press already saying Vaz Te is back! http://amkspor.sozcu.com.tr/2016/01/29/ricardo-vaz-te-geri-donuyor-466435/#
    Hasn't actually done too much for us. Just hope it means with Watt and Vaz Te gone that we have some more strike options lined up... but not holding my breath.
  • edited January 2016
    So two strikers out, can't wait to see what useless failure they have lined up next.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ross McCormack
  • I see Bristol City are trying to sign Matt Smith from Fulham, they are definitely going for it....what are we doing....nothing, ziltch, nada, fuck all, fiddling while Rome burns...I could go on
  • Dizzle said:

Ross McCormack

More likely Alan
  • Dizzle said:

Ross McCormack

More likely Alan
    Or Ross from Friends
  • Everyone around us who can,are bringing in new signings and on paper,strengthening their teams. We bring in a crock from Boro who has now gone back(?),RoJo who wasnt considered good enough last year,a west ham/mk dons reject and Tex. Meanwhile,Watts gone(again),KAGs gone,Vaz Te is going(?) and the Pigs gone. You couldnt make it up,our weak squad has now got even weaker. I hate everything about the Douchebag/Meire/Murray combo. What a shit takeover its proved to be.

And it'll get worse.
  • Ah, the plan to break even by bringing in lots and lots and lots and lots of players, paying them wages, playing them for 3 or 4 games then moving them on at a profit (well not the last bit).

Genius.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!