Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• edited January 2016
    We were linked with Joe Edwards when he was at Yeovil, Harriot's probably joking though.
  • edited January 2016
    Redrobo said:

iamdan said:

Harriott has just snapchatted 'he's made it to the training ground' with a Colchester player on front of a programme.. Not sure who it is.

Moncur? Would be nice if true
    Terribe, terrible Footballer
    Played very well against us and took his goal well. Looked like the midfielder we are looking for to me.
    I could have put my mother in law in the middle and she would have had a good game against us that day.
  • Redrobo said:

iamdan said:

Harriott has just snapchatted 'he's made it to the training ground' with a Colchester player on front of a programme.. Not sure who it is.

Played very well against us and took his goal well. Looked like the midfielder we are looking for to me.
    I could have put my mother in law in the middle and she would have had a good game against us that day.
    How tall is she?
  • http://www.kentfa.com/news/2016/jan/kents-nathan-fox-signs-for-championship-side

Cray Wanderers player signs for Brentford.

Shame Fraeye didn't go to see Charlton play Cray and spot him first : - )
  • Redrobo said:

iamdan said:

How tall is she?
    7ft 4
  • Charlton Athletic striker Joe Pigott is set to be on the move before the transfer window closes on Monday - with a number of League Two clubs interested in him.
    Luton Town, who are now managed by his former U21 boss Nathan Jones, are keen on a loan deal.
    And also understood to be in the mix are Oxford United, Bristol Rovers and Stevenage.
  • Had a poor game last night for the U21's v Bromley
  • I've got a horrible feeling that, as far as the board are concerned, they have strengthened the team.

They may also take the view that us ungrateful customers should be grateful for what we've got and that there is no way they are going to reward our whinging by spending any more cash than they can get away with.

No wonder the rumours thread is beset by tumbleweed!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Bet Cardiff are regretting that they dithered with signing Tony Watt now...

WOLVES CLOSE TO MASON DEAL
    Sky sources understand Wolves are close to completing a deal to sign Cardiff striker Joe Mason in a £3m deal.
  • Brizzle City up bid for Bradley Dack to 1.5m
  • To be fair, Watt and Vetokele up front again feels like new signings.

If Fatty and Fatter are our best bet, then we will sink faster than a lead weight / Igor.

and chasing Lee Tomlin too

That's the kind of creative player we need! Scores plenty too.

Apparently he's in Bristol tying up a loan move until the end of the season now.

Would have preferred him on loan instead of Poyet
  • Sponsored links:

• We need the Poyet that left us given a run will do well would like to see him and Cousins as our midfield pairing.

That's the kind of creative player we need! Scores plenty too.
    Exactly right!
    The sort of player who can unlock defences and create chances for himself and others out of nothing. We don't have a player like him in the squad.
  • Tomlin would have been absolutely perfect, which of course is why we'll never get near him. Which is surprising because he's massive. Let's hope this one falls through like every other Bristol City transfer
  • Tomlin to Bristol confirmed.
  • That was one I always wished we had gone fo,r along with others like Perkins and Judge.
  • That was one I always wished we had gone fo,r along with others like Perkins and Judge.

We screwed up signing Judge when he went off to Brentford. Even back then it was obvious we lacked a creative midfielder, but 2 years down the line we've done nothing to address the problem.
    Between Buyens, Bulot and JBG we had a pretty good attacking midfield last season.

We screwed up signing Judge when he went off to Brentford. Even back then it was obvious we lacked a creative midfielder, but 2 years down the line we've done nothing to address the problem.
    Between Buyens, Bulot and JBG we had a pretty good attacking midfield last season.
    None were playmakers though. We havnt had a playmaking central midfielder for bloody years. It's so long I can't be certain who the last one was. Andy Reid ?

• ross1 said:

Charlton Athletic striker Joe Pigott has signed for Luton on loan until the end of the season. Ketts

Nathan Jones is the manager there, and he raved about Pigott's finishing when he was here.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!