Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Signing players that will be fine in league one.
  • edited January 2016

Shrew said:

thenewbie said:

Bubble said:

SSN reporting were in talks with Bolton for Liam Feeney

Maybe a typo but is that mistyped ''we're'' (we are) or ''were'' (but aren't any more?)
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11672/10142368/boltons-liam-feeney-a-target-for-charlton
    Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire.

He must be into S&M.

The big difference being that he'd actually get paid if he joins us. That must have a degree of attraction for him.
  • Feeney is a decent player and better than what we have. He's always caused us problems.
  • NL_Addick said:

Quote from Journalist on Twitter - "Vanhaezebrouck suggesting Duchatelet still linked to Standard as signing several players. Probably tongue in cheek, but sign of pressure?"

Someone replied asking if they know any player in general?

And the Journo replied saying - Kosanovic - KV Mechelen, Junior Edmilson & Dompe from Sint Truiden, Boschilia (monaco), Fai (dinamo Bucharest)
  • edited January 2016
    Collins Fai , fails the height test at 5'6 ! but alongside Solly gives us a great advantage at err very low corners.

Heres the entertaining you tube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7f0ApRK3M
  • Im sure he is very good but I could only take 20 seconds of that poxy music!!

Was our Katrien the 'musical director?'.......................
  • He absolutely roasted THD last month a few times got bags of pace not the best cross but definitely a welcomed addition I reckon.
  • Shrew said:

Collins Fai , fails the height test at 5'6 ! but alongside Solly gives us a great advantage at err very low corners.

Heres the entertaining you tube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7f0ApRK3M

Just signed for standard? Have I missed something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Harriott has just snapchatted 'he's made it to the training ground' with a Colchester player on front of a programme.. Not sure who it is.
  • iamdan said:

Harriott has just snapchatted 'he's made it to the training ground' with a Colchester player on front of a programme.. Not sure who it is.

Are you able take a Screenshot?
  • iamdan said:

Harriott has just snapchatted 'he's made it to the training ground' with a Colchester player on front of a programme.. Not sure who it is.

Moncur? Would be nice if true
  • Bristol City were after Alex Gilbey, but a bid of £1m was turned down for him...

• This is George Moncur...

• Although traffic could be so terrible today...

Callum could be friends with Moncur from his loan, and Moncur has only just made it into Colchester for training
  • Not Moncur is it, probably nothing as Cally seems the joker..
  • From the Colchester website, looks like Joe Edwards who is a Defender

• iamdan said:

Terribe, terrible Footballer
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

Terribe, terrible Footballer
    Played very well against us and took his goal well. Looked like the midfielder we are looking for to me.
  • RedChaser said:

skywalker said:

NL_Addick said:

Quote from Journalist on Twitter - "Vanhaezebrouck suggesting Duchatelet still linked to Standard as signing several players. Probably tongue in cheek, but sign of pressure?"

For those who don't know him. Vanhaezebrouck is manager of AA Ghent. Just got elected manager of the year. Probably not someone who'll ever cross the pond, 'cause of his virtually impossible by anglo-saxons pronouncable name ...
    Careful Luke, there are some Celts amongst us as well @Sillybilly and @se9addick I think, to name just a couple :wink: . Let me have a go ' van hazer brook'?
    Close: drop the "r" when you say "van haze". Nice effort though .... :)
  • Only 22 and scored 13 from 51 starts, and in a poor team.

It would be a yes from me.
  • It's just the programme from our game against them with a few autographs on............. #nothingtoseehere
  • Don't know if someone's got an inside line on this and isn't letting it on, but I don't really get how a picture of a program means we're signing him.
  • Not sure I'd want him to sign after his antics when he scored against us!

Saying that, I remember Andy Gray giving it to the Covered End after scoring for Burnley, he then signed for us and look how that turned out!! Oh wait, he was shite...

Probably told by Callum, how the charlton fans treated him.
  • Not sure I'd want him to sign after his antics when he scored against us!

Saying that, I remember Andy Gray giving it to the Covered End after scoring for Burnley, he then signed for us and look how that turned out!! Oh wait, he was shite...

Probably told by Callum, how the charlton fans treated him.
    Either that or he's a flash Essex wanker.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!