Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Rotherham have signed Chris Burke on loan from Forest, good, experienced Championship player

Really good signing that. Reliable wing man, with a feisty attitude and tons of Championship experience.

• Meanwhile, Middlesbrough are signing Gaston Ramirez.

• That's literally a copy and paste from a Twitter account, and unless Colin is an expert on MLS transfers (wouldn't surprise me) I highly doubt it's his.
  • Bubble said:

SSN reporting were in talks with Bolton for Liam Feeney

Would be a good signing.
  • Bubble said:

Maybe a typo but is that mistyped ''we're'' (we are) or ''were'' (but aren't any more?)
  • thenewbie said:

Bubble said:

Maybe a typo but is that mistyped ''we're'' (we are) or ''were'' (but aren't any more?)
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11672/10142368/boltons-liam-feeney-a-target-for-charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Better than what we have ?
  • Good player despite being a spanner
  • For the love of god tell me he's creative or some people on here will lose their s**t

Paints landscapes in his spare time and plays the cello though now sure why you'd place such importance on his hobbies
    Haha!!
  • Would be decent
  • Quote from Journalist on Twitter - "Vanhaezebrouck suggesting Duchatelet still linked to Standard as signing several players. Probably tongue in cheek, but sign of pressure?"
  • Not very popular with Bolton fans on Twitter
  • NL_Addick said:

Quote from Journalist on Twitter - "Vanhaezebrouck suggesting Duchatelet still linked to Standard as signing several players. Probably tongue in cheek, but sign of pressure?"

For those who don't know him. Vanhaezebrouck is manager of AA Ghent. Just got elected manager of the year. Probably not someone who'll ever cross the pond, 'cause of his virtually impossible by anglo-saxons pronouncable name ...
  • A Bolton fan did a comparison on Chris Eagles and Liam Feeney, obviously Eagles wasn't that great for us, but a interesting read as we don't know him 'that' well

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2015/3/7/8153345/chris-eagles-v-liam-feeney-battle-of-the-wingers
  • Sponsored links:

• A Bolton fan did a comparison on Chris Eagles and Liam Feeney, obviously Eagles wasn't that great for us, but a interesting read as we don't know him 'that' well

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2015/3/7/8153345/chris-eagles-v-liam-feeney-battle-of-the-wingers

Thanks Sheedy.

Very interesting. Sounds pretty average to me.

• CafcSCP said:

Not very popular with Bolton fans on Twitter

I remember watching the Bolton Brentford game on tv, and Feeney was being jeered every time he messed up by his own fans. A very divisive player, but, he's been an important player for Bolton this season, and although I feel bad for Bolton, I care for Charlton more, and knicking a relegation rivals first team player is a good move, and at least he had championship experience!!!!!
  • Can I be the first to say he's shit.
  • Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose :(
  • edited January 2016
    skywalker said:

NL_Addick said:

Quote from Journalist on Twitter - "Vanhaezebrouck suggesting Duchatelet still linked to Standard as signing several players. Probably tongue in cheek, but sign of pressure?"

For those who don't know him. Vanhaezebrouck is manager of AA Ghent. Just got elected manager of the year. Probably not someone who'll ever cross the pond, 'cause of his virtually impossible by anglo-saxons pronouncable name ...
    Careful Luke, there are some Celts amongst us as well @Sillybilly and @se9addick I think, to name just a couple :wink: . Let me have a go ' van hazer brook'?
  • CafcSCP said:

Not very popular with Bolton fans on Twitter

I remember watching the Bolton Brentford game on tv, and Feeney was being jeered every time he messed up by his own fans. A very divisive player, but, he's been an important player for Bolton this season, and although I feel bad for Bolton, I care for Charlton more, and knicking a relegation rivals first team player is a good move, and at least he had championship experience!!!!!
    Well at least Charlton fans wouldn't do something like that!!
    As if!
  • Bubble said:

Would be a good signing.
    The most inconsistent man in the Championship, and that includes players like Harriot. The mans a liability, provoking to the opponents on the ball, but goes missing. Hence why he's still at Bolton...
  • Liam Feeney is so poor
  • Liam Feeney is so poor

Sounds ideal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!