Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Danny Graham signed on loan at Blackburn. Cue hattrick on debut.

I think Simon Church has scored more goals than him over the last 4 seasons :smile:
  • Lepoint was never gave a chance he was signed for Luzon and he sidnt want him. He must of had something about him if fans from his old club travel from Belgium to see him play for his new club

They only came for a day out on the p***.
  • Lepoint was never gave a chance he was signed for Luzon and he sidnt want him. He must of had something about him if fans from his old club travel from Belgium to see him play for his new club

And a row. They were right up for it. Giving it large to the Blackburn fans. Shame they didn't come to Millwall away....

Lepoint had a blinder that day ????

He got a round in for them all .
  • Late bid rejected from us to sign Washington according to Twitter.

Same account reporting we're after Aiden O'Brien from Millwall. Decent player.

Why don't you give people the full background to that account which is tweeting it? It has 6 followers... I mean there's rumours then there's that.

• QPR paid over 2m for Washington I believe. Can't see us paying that.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Late bid rejected from us to sign Washington according to Twitter.

Denzil Washington knowing us.

When was the last time he had a decent movie out, the media job is really looking for top quality people

Denzil Washington knowing us.
    Or that tennis player from the 90s

Why don't you give people the full background to that account which is tweeting it? It has 6 followers... I mean there's rumours then there's that.

Easy, calm down. Didn't realise that until just now. Bloody hell.

Easy, calm down. Didn't realise that until just now. Bloody hell.
    How can we calm down... You've put a rumour on a rumour thread

Since when did we CharltonLifers stick to a thread topic?

that for a proven goalscorer albeit in a lower division .. what with Austin going for a reported 4 million, although, once more, albeit near the end of his contract, these moves put the 'Lookman question' into some perspective .. If he moves, or is it WHEN he moves. the fee will probably be no more than 1 and a half to 2 million
  • So no rumours then.

that for a proven goalscorer albeit in a lower division .. what with Austin going for a reported 4 million, although, once more, albeit near the end of his contract, these moves put the 'Lookman question' into some perspective .. If he moves, or is it WHEN he moves. the fee will probably be no more than 1 and a half to 2 million
    Like Luke Varney or Izale McLeod :smile:

It's a massive step up in pressure for the guy, having to effectively replace Charlie Austin, and at QPR a fairly turbulent club as well.

Like Luke Varney or Izale McLeod :smile:

It's a massive step up in pressure for the guy, having to effectively replace Charlie Austin, and at QPR a fairly turbulent club as well.
    QPR are placid compared to us.
  • edited January 2016

QPR paid over 2m for Washington I believe. Can't see us paying that.

We just need QPR to come in for him. They regularly pay about 3 times the going rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rumours only please
  • So no rumours then.

Certainly appears that way.
  • Standard Liege have signed Victor Valdes!
  • From the Daily Mail's Transfer Window page

Barnsley offer former Premier League defender a trial

Barnsley manager Lee Johnson has confirmed former Reading, Burnley and Charlton defender Andre Bikey is on trial at the club.

Bikey, who has been capped 25 times by Cameroon, was last in action for Indian Super League side North East United.
  • Jonny Williams signing for MK Dons!

I know he is Palace but he would be ideal for us.

How many loan players have been successful for us over the years ? Costa ,Perry, Bulot ? Not many

Think he's shot personally. The Serious injury really took its toll.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!