Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Why did we give Cellebos a three year deal. Our transfer policy is just so amateurish.
  • colin1961 said:

Two players hopefully arriving Monday one a striker , talks still going on ...

Is Marc Wilmots driving them to Sparrows Lane?
    Yep. I do wonder if old Col and Kat are related, they share a love of untruths.
  • colin1961 said:

All lies.

• Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

All lies.

He has recycled someone else's rumour, which is what he does, although he adds a bit on top at times.
  • Really thought Ceballos would be hit.
  • Valley11 said:

Really thought Ceballos would be hit.

Is he that annoying? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:

Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

All lies.

He has recycled someone else's rumour, which is what he does, although he adds a bit on top at times.
    Have not read if Ketts has put anything on his thread, that is where it normally comes from
  • ross1 said:

cfgs said:

Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

All lies.

Have not read if Ketts has put anything on his thread, that is where it normally comes from
    Somebody said something on here, think it was @CharltonByBlood
  • Apologies if this has already been brought up but does anyone think Colin could be Nathan with a different username? He appeared around the time Nathan was banned, they both seem to be against the protests/for the regime, both claim to be in the know and they both post pages of attention seeking nonsense.
  • So far we are looking likely to end yet another transfer window with the sour taste of disappointment on our palates.
  • JaShea99 said:

Apologies if this has already been brought up but does anyone think Colin could be Nathan with a different username? He appeared around the time Nathan was banned, they both seem to be against the protests/for the regime, both claim to be in the know and they both post pages of attention seeking nonsense.

No. Colin Sams is not Nathan Prior.
  • edited January 2016
    colin1961 said:

@colin1961 Allowing for the fact that you're not exactly held in high regard on CL (for understandable reasons) - I really hope that you (or whoever you nicked this from) are right on this one...
  • colin1961 said:

How do you know that?
  • seth plum said:

cfgs said:

Or they have accepted relegation and are trying to cut costs in readiness, but that would require and intelligent strategy.

There was reportedly a relegation clause when Roland bought the club, so at the very least he can conceive of relegation, accept it...and now it looks like he welcomes it, but won't plan for it obviously.
    That would be Katriens only decent piece of negotiation if she managed to get Roland a relegation clause that lasted 2 years!

This is their fuck up...nothing to do with Big Tone & Slimy Slater!

P.S. Apologies all...have noticed that my language is deteriorating rapidly whenever I discuss anything about Charlton these days :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Did you know that putting the word "fact" at the end of unsubstantiated rumors gives them more credibility?
    FACT
  • I think Colin is onto something.
  • colin1961 said:

Hope you are right
  • Hopefully.
    haha
  • colin1961 said:

ross1 said:

cfgs said:

Dansk_Red said:

colin1961 said:

All lies.

Unless Ketts is a Charlton goalkeeping coach then no it was not from him !!
    Well done Colin, you have now told us your source, if true, my apologies to doubt you
  • Valley11 said:

Really thought Ceballos would be hit.

Give him time, he's had injuries.
  • Roy DeAlien reckons we're getting Kike on loan... Not too sure I believe him...

This Kike?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike_(footballer,_born_November_1989)
    More likely this one.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Dee
    Don't go breaking my heart!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!