Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Roy DeAlien reckons we're getting Kike on loan... Not too sure I believe him...

This Kike?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike_(footballer,_born_November_1989)
    Could be some sense in this. Especially if 'Boro are getting Rhodes.
  • Boro have agreed to pay Blackburn £9m for Jordan Rhodes. Looks like a done deal.
    Blackburn have signed his natural replacement on loan so they're sorted!
  • And this is coming from someone who had season tickets at the old valley, selhurst, Upton Park and back at the valley. Fuck you Roland.
  • Why is everyone forgetting that we have Verokele as well? We really need a goal scorer, but a fit Igor is a real asset
  • The real issue with this fiasco is this. We have shifted out Watt and Vaz Te, KAG and Pigott. Leaving Makienok and Reza and a 17 year old kid who is injured. I assume that they think they have a striker deal done but as we all know it never done until it's done. Should it fall through and god knows we are shit at getting things across the line. We are left in a relegation battle with Reza and Mak.

These people running us havnt got a freaking clue.

And Igor.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought the rumour was the Watt money would be used to strengthen the squad. But if he goes on loan on january 29th, we have no extra money and no real time to scour the scouts reports for a decent replacement.
    Katrien, what's wrong with this picture?
  • What a shambles this club has become, get rid of 2 strikers ( if rumours are true) and have no replacements, despite being in bottom 2 and facing a 6 pointer....if you wrote this stuff no one would believe you!!
  • Do you ever feel like perhaps we've all drifted off into a coma and this is actually a nightmare? Never thought I'd ever wish to be in a coma.....
  • Maybe the whole deal is Watt to Blackburn. Rhodes to Mid. Kike to us.
  • Redrobo said:

Maybe the whole deal is Watt to Blackburn. Rhodes to Mid. Nobody to us.

• Or they have accepted relegation and are trying to cut costs in readiness, but that would require and intelligent strategy.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's all good planning we got to streamline our massive squad. To prepare for league one. Kin idiots
  • oh my god we have no players
  • cfgs said:

Or they have accepted relegation and are trying to cut costs in readiness, but that would require and intelligent strategy.

There was reportedly a relegation clause when Roland bought the club, so at the very least he can conceive of relegation, accept it...and now it looks like he welcomes it, but won't plan for it obviously.
  • Any chance of any proper transfer rumours involving players who may be joining us?
  • redbuttle said:

Any chance of any proper transfer rumours involving players who may be joining us?

A little exercise for you redbuttle

Think of the worst player in the world... got that?

Now, he loses his left leg in a freak bass fishing accident...

He has four ex wifes and 23 feral children to support... keeping up?

Then, Katrien phones him and offers him a £10,000 pw 5 year contract (implusable this bit I know, Mademoiselle Miere only uses minnions and foreign media)

That player turns us down whilst weezing all the way to his appointment to the asthma clinic.

That's us that is... Charlton Athletic 2016

Jesus, you have lost it mate....
  • edited January 2016
    redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Any chance of any proper transfer rumours involving players who may be joining us?

A little exercise for you redbuttle

Think of the worst player in the world... got that?

Now, he loses his left leg in a freak bass fishing accident...

He has four ex wifes and 23 feral children to support... keeping up?

Then, Katrien phones him and offers him a £10,000 pw 5 year contract (implusable this bit I know, Mademoiselle Miere only uses minnions and foreign media)

That player turns us down whilst weezing all the way to his appointment to the asthma clinic.

That's us that is... Charlton Athletic 2016

Jesus, you have lost it mate....
    You have to be insane to understand their dealings.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!