Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Samaras is woeful

No. He's a Greek.
  • Cardiff want to get rid of Alex Revell and Macheda... would we take either?
  • Samaras is woeful

That's being kind vg he is not even as good as woeful

Pawell Abbot was woeful, samaras is a fair % below that
  • Blimey. Another defensive midfielder !!!!
  • Blimey. Another defensive midfielder !!!!

And a Belgian, what a surprise!
  • I had to Google the name surely there is no greater named footballer ever, you can't surely find a name that describes the job you do and be an actual name
  • I had to Google the name surely there is no greater named footballer ever, you can't surely find a name that describes the job you do and be an actual name

There was that famous miner... Doug Cole.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would really like to see what would happen with Gudmundsson in the middle of a midfield four. Could be exciting...

Sorry @Garrymanilow, I'm making a habit of doing this ... :-)
  • i used to go to school with an African lad called Always Offside.

I had to Google the name surely there is no greater named footballer ever, you can't surely find a name that describes the job you do and be an actual name

i used to play in my school football team with a boy called Al Waysoffside.

he played 64 times as a centre forward but never scored.

• I'd love us to get Gnabry but can people please stop this idea that's floating around about Gudmundsson playing centrally in a midfield four. I'm worried Riga might get wind of it somehow. It would be a disaster. A total, unmitigated disaster. It can't happen. Stop it.

JBG could be an alternative for when Jacko needs a rest, which will happen a few times between now and end of the season (truth be told it probably happened in the second half yesterday). Offers the goals of Jacko, passing ability, and a bit more pace. Worse replacements for the cap as and when required.
  • In the first half - absolutely. It's just when he tired and he crunches into a tackle when the ball is on the other side of the pitch that I worry.

But you raise a good point. Cousins and Poyet would be the way to go (or Diarra as you would miss Jacksons experience).
  • It's just like all these strippers (I'm told) called Sparkle and Crystal. What did their mum's expect eh, calling them that?
  • I would really like to see what would happen with Gudmundsson in the middle of a midfield four. Could be exciting...

Sorry @Garrymanilow, I'm making a habit of doing this ... :-)

In this case your punishment will be watching Cousins get overrun while Gudmundsson shirks tackles and gets caught out of position. Actually that's punishment for all of us. You did this. Thanks.
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Germinal Beerschot .... is like Milwall ... to me .... !
  • Just under 3 hours till deadline day, what are you hoping for/ expecting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just under 3 hours till deadline day, what are you hoping for/ expecting.

Someone called crystal to knock on my door
  • --------Hendo
    Solly - Tex - Bauer - *NEW*
    -----Cousins - Jacko
    Gnabry --- JBG --- Lookman
    ----------Mak
  • CAFCsayer said:

--------Hendo
    Solly - Tex - Bauer - *NEW*
    -----Cousins - Jacko
    Gnabry --- JBG --- Lookman
    ----------Mak

Cant leave Igor out?
  • Apparently the Mousa Dembele move from Fulham to Spurs is also off now after the latter refused to loan him back for the rest of the season.

Wonder if they'll turn their attention to Ademola Lookman now...

At least until there's a Dutch goalkeeper called Stoep De Shot.
  • edited January 2016
    There was that Japanese striker with really shit technique.

Nee Shin Tow
  • The korean forward, who keep diving in the box.

Lee Won Pen.
  • Rotherham have turned down a bid from Charlton for Johnson Clarke Harris. #rufc #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!