Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Do we need a penalty taker?
  • alangee said:

Do we need a penalty taker?

We need someone to take the goal kicks
  • for those there he obviously missed the penalty but what was he like
  • He looked dangerous, good player. Just maybe not penalties.
  • Being linked on Twitter with Perry KItchen. U.S. international defensive midfielder who apparently has been training with us.
  • Think we should try sign nortey nortei from welling
  • edited January 2016
    http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/31/por-rotherham-reject-charltons-bid-for-clarke-harris/

Clarke-Harris £1.5m rejected , picked up by Peter rouke of sky sports too
  • One of Sky's reporters on Twitter linking to a story that says our Clarke Harris bid was £1.5 mill. Lol!

Think if there was a bid it would be a fraction of that. For what it's worth though I thought he was their best player, especially going forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/31/por-rotherham-reject-charltons-bid-for-clarke-harris/

Clarke-Harris £1.5m rejected , picked up by Peter rouke of sky sports too

I doubt Rotherham would sell one of their better players to a relegation competitors / rivals mid season. Charlton need to put energies into more realistic achieveable targets.
  • He looked like a useful player but not of the calibre of Igor or Big Mak. He was rattled taking the penalty, he was hugely put off by the Charlton fans and he couldn't score. He is not the answer.
  • He caused us a lot of trouble at the Valley, I thought.
  • And yesterday he was a big threat, having more shots in his cameo than any of their other players did. Made himself half chances which is always a good sign. 1.5 mil seems a bit much though
  • Maybe we're trying to unsettle him, and destabilise one of our relegation rivals!
  • CAFCsayer said:

--------Hendo
    Solly - Tex - Bauer - *NEW*
    -----Cousins - Jacko
    Gnabry --- JBG --- Lookman
    ----------Mak

Don't waste Lookman on the wing. Use him as a replacement for Igor.
  • He was a threat and I thought if we could get him for around 500k he'd be a handy player to have, but for 1.5 mill I think I'll pass.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!