Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• I've got a feeling my left foot is LEFT and my right foot is RIGHT... Dont quote me though

Sorry, you said don't quote you
  • It will be interesting what sort of reaction Tony Watt gets from a few players when he's back playing against us next month considering he's allegedly had a tear up with about 4 players.
  • BREAKING NEWS... Derby sign Nick Blackman from Reading on a three-and-a-half year deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35242210

£2.5m for a player whose contract expires in the summer, and who has done little other than this season...
    BUT .. he's in great form, he's about the same age as Vardy and Austin, just matured & in his prime, AND the Derby owner is a Derby born and bred self made multi millionaire who loves the club and puts his cash where his love is (Derby's second striker signing this week) .. Derby & M'Boro both owned by local boys done well and look where they are now .. where is our local multi millionaire with cash to spare ?

Thought Derby were owned by Americans?
    Mel Morris took over a few months ago from Andy Appleby & the yanks. Local lad, made his money from a dating site which he sold for £100m and was an early investor in King who are responsible for Candy Crush & loads of others. Reckoned to be worth about £400m now.
  • It will be interesting what sort of reaction Tony Watt gets from a few players when he's back playing against us next month considering he's allegedly had a tear up with about 4 players.

His track record suggests he is not a particularly professional individual, regardless of ability. Will drift out the game with "you could have been ..." ringing in his ears
  • colin1961 said:

Vaz Te has been playing out of position

Bournemouth have agreed to sign a striker from aboard ....

But don't rule out Darren Bent

Aboard where?
  • colin1961 said:

Vaz Te has been playing out of position

Bournemouth have agreed to sign a striker from aboard ....

But don't rule out Darren Bent

Aboard where?
    I thought that was us, KM stands at the Charlton gates and shouts ALL ABOARD, and anyone who can kick a ball, and costs very little, is invited in
  • TelMc32 said:

BREAKING NEWS... Derby sign Nick Blackman from Reading on a three-and-a-half year deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35242210

£2.5m for a player whose contract expires in the summer, and who has done little other than this season...
    BUT .. he's in great form, he's about the same age as Vardy and Austin, just matured & in his prime, AND the Derby owner is a Derby born and bred self made multi millionaire who loves the club and puts his cash where his love is (Derby's second striker signing this week) .. Derby & M'Boro both owned by local boys done well and look where they are now .. where is our local multi millionaire with cash to spare ?

Thought Derby were owned by Americans?
    Mel Morris took over a few months ago from Andy Appleby & the yanks. Local lad, made his money from a dating site which he sold for £100m and was an early investor in King who are responsible for Candy Crush & loads of others. Reckoned to be worth about £400m now.
    this ...http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Mel-Morris-buys-club/story-27729268-detail/story.html

• Are Bournemouth in for Darren Bent if they don't sign a striker from abroad?
  • Ben18 said:

Are Bournemouth in for Darren Bent if they don't sign a striker from abroad?

he'd suit their profile .. experienced, not too expensive .. thing is will he be surplus when Wilson is back fit ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

Allegedly ? 4 players :-) Blimey stick him up front on his own :-)
  • Please someone wake me up. Bournemouth are shopping at AC Milan and we are shopping at Poon City.

El Sharaawy is bloody brilliant - I'd be surprised if there weren't bigger clubs in for him

• edited January 2016
    BRIGHTON CLOSE IN ON KNOCKAERT

Brighton are close to signing Standard Liege midfielder Anthony Knockaert, the Belgian club have revealed.

The Sky Bet Championship club have contacted Liege and the Frenchman is thought to be travelling to England to negotiate personal terms.

The 24-year-old has experience of playing in England having previously turned out for Leicester between 2012 and 2015, making 93 appearances and scoring 13 goals before moving to Standard Liege on a free transfer last summer.

The former France Under-21 international has featured in the Belgian Pro League 18 times, scoring five goals in total.

Seriously!!
  • anyway it's Pune City
  • Think Nolan signing could work if still fit.where has he been not sure if Roland will meet his wage demands though.has anyone told Diego to bring his dad with him yet.please I think Diego owes us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one Cyril. Your opinion I think he owes us. Still not sure if I'm pleased to see him back. If it works for him he'll owe us again for reserecting his career again.which he has wasted since leaving. Take note lookman.
  • A stopped clock is therefore right substantially more frequently than some of the posters on here.
  • A few of the players have started following Gabbidon on Twitter
  • Dizzle said:

A few of the players have started following Gabbidon on Twitter

that won't happen surely. Just seems to want to wind his career down. Signed for him home-town club as player coach and does some media work, can't see him wanting to give that up for our joke of a club.
    Funny how even a third division Welsh player would reject us!
  • Can't see Gabbidon joining as a player, but maybe as a youth coach or something similar?

• Gabbidon went on trial to Orient pre season and retired after playing in a psf for them.
  • Its only Harry Lennon and Callum Harriott who have recently started following him
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!