Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Most of the signings in the past two years are Fraeye's men.

I know it is the view of many, but do we know this for a fact?
  • ross1 said:

Most of the signings in the past two years are Fraeye's men.

I know it is the view of many, but do we know this for a fact?
    Do not think anyone really knows and Colin is bang on the money regarding Watt - JGB or Watt, think i would rather the team player thanks.
  • Colin fraeye. Love it lol.
  • colin1961 said:

mogodon said:

I bet he swore like a Belgian when he realised the dross he had been sending the way of Luzon etc was now going to be his to work with. Still not convinced he had as much input as was claimed though.
    He had no influence ,if he did why is not playing players that he supposed to have scouted and brought to the club ....more nonsense
    Only quoting the party line when the great man was appointed. Would be very unlike the fragrant Ms Meire and her sidekicks to spout nonsense.
  • colin1961 said:

mogodon said:

I bet he swore like a Belgian when he realised the dross he had been sending the way of Luzon etc was now going to be his to work with. Still not convinced he had as much input as was claimed though.
    He had no influence ,if he did why is not playing players that he supposed to have scouted and brought to the club ....more nonsense
    I have the first request to use the "protest fund".

Charlton Life restraining order against this Clown. I'm sure if we find the right lawyer we can get him banned from the internet completely.
    Anyone happen to spot Colin on Saturday at the protests. Or was he in the room once the blinds had been lowered?
  • mogodon said:

colin1961 said:

mogodon said:

I have the first request to use the "protest fund".

Charlton Life restraining order against this Clown. I'm sure if we find the right lawyer we can get him banned from the internet completely.
    Anyone happen to spot Colin on Saturday at the protests. Or was he in the room once the blinds had been lowered?
    Was in the Royal Oak.
  • Sponsored links:

• Was in the Royal Oak.

Did he ever make it outside? Perhaps he was one of the stewards?

• Kevin Nolan mentioned on ITTV... thoughts?
  • colin1961 said:

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-watt-wants-stay-cardiff-10687089 ('Tony Watt wants to stay at Cardiff')

Looking forward to getting over-excited about re-signing him on a 6-month loan in 2018...

Was a done deal a month ago. The most shocking transfer decision we'll have all season. And that's including handing Roger Johnson 18 months.
    Shocking .... So you would keep someone who was disruptive around the training ground , fell out with management and team mates including threatening behaviour towards one, we are lucky to get 1.2 mill for him ..... that's three clubs now that is attitude as let him down and you want to bring him back !!!!
    See Kenwyne Jones has gone on loan to a club in the Middle East, don't tell me he's fallen out with Watt.
  • colin1961 said:

mogodon said:

So this rumour ( which was touted as a reason to bring the no-mark belgian/ryman in as manager in the first place) is wrong, but the Watt rumour is right. Colin, you are the lovechild of KM and RD and I claim my 5 pounds (please pay into the protest fund at your earliest convenience).
  • edited January 2016
    BENNETT DELIGHTED

New Blackburn Rovers winger Elliott Bennett has tweeted his delight at joining the club.

The winger has signed a two-and-a-half year deal for an undisclosed fee and reunites with manager Paul Lambert, who initially signed him at Carrow Road in June 2011. He had spent the first half of the season on loan at Bristol City, making 15 Championship starts.

Didnt realise he'd left Bristol City, I know he was only there on loan but thats a good bit of damage done to one of our rivals
  • edited January 2016
    A few Championship rumours from Sky Sports over the last few hours...

Wouldn't mind Michael Williamson here at Charlton if he's only going to cost the below figure!!

NEWCASTLE CONSIDER OFFERS
    Newcastle are considering offers from Sheffield Wednesday and Wolves for Michael Williamson, who the Magpies value at a £250,000.

The defender impressed when he was on loan at Molineux last month and is currently recovering from a hamstring injury.

PALACE IN FOR DEMBELE
    Crystal Palace have joined the race to sign Fulham's Moussa Dembele, reports The Mirror. Spurs and Man United are also thought to be in the chase for the £6m striker, but the Eagles could offer him more first team opportunities.

Alan Pardew could bring two forwards in this month, with none of his current crop of centre-forwards scoring from open play in the Premier League this season.

LOOK MAN, PALACE WANT YOU
    Crystal Palace have joined the race for Charlton youngster Ademola Lookman, according to the Sevenoaks Chronicle.

The 18-year-old is highly regarded at The Valley and scored his first senior goal for the club against Brighton in December.

Tottenham are also reportedly interested in Lookman on a similar deal to the one they negotiated for Dele Alli, where the player would be sent back on loan to his current club for a season.
  • BREAKING NEWS... Derby sign Nick Blackman from Reading on a three-and-a-half year deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vaz Te probably has a great attitude, but is anonymous on the pitch so far. Watt has a poor attitude it seems clear, but he is a presence.
  • seth plum said:

Vaz Te probably has a great attitude, but is anonymous on the pitch so far. Watt has a poor attitude it seems clear, but he is a presence.

agree, been seriously underwhelmed by Vaz Te.
    Vaz Te needs a creative player alongside him, someone like Watt could be good beside him if he could learn to pass.

Vaz Te has never been prolific really though:

2003–2010 Bolton Wanderers 58 (3)
    2007 → Hull City (loan) 6 (0)
    2010–2011 Panionios 8 (1)
    2011 Hibernian 10 (1)
    2011–2012 Barnsley 22 (10)
    2012–2015 West Ham United 51 (15)
    2015 Akhisar Belediyespor 14 (5)
    2015– Charlton Athletic 7 (0)
  • Derby seem to have unlimited cash. I wonder if they'll melt down if they bow promotion again.
  • BREAKING NEWS... Derby sign Nick Blackman from Reading on a three-and-a-half year deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35242210

£2.5m for a player whose contract expires in the summer, and who has done little other than this season...

Token signing there

• Vaz te needs to play central and up front.

If Lookman goes to Palace I reckon there will be riots.

And then princess will wonder why, the customers are so angry.

Would you put it past this lot just so they can rub our nose in it?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!