Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boycott

123457»

Comments

• my fear if I gave up our season tickets, is that I would just give up going altogether. I can guarantee I wouldn't buy on a game by game basis as I'd have better things to do with my disposable income (which given the cost of living is already reducing).

I want to renew, but at the moment going is a real drag
    I gave up renewing my season ticket as a protest after the first season with RD and bought a half year season ticket when Sandgaard took over, and have only been to 4 home games in total since giving my initial season ticket.
    I have lost my passion for standing in all weathers cheering on another lacklustre performance the players who don’t give a toss and by owners who don’t really care.
    it still hurts to think that I’ve lost my enjoyment of attending games but my wallet feels better and my petrol costs have declined 
  • It warms my heart to see the "boycotters" made it to Man U A midweek. 
    I don’t think anyone is boycotting at the moment, the thread is based on people losing interest and not going on a regular basis.

I am one of those and for the record I never went to Old Trafford as I couldn’t be bothered 
  • It warms my heart to see the "boycotters" made it to Man U A midweek. 
    I don’t think anyone is boycotting at the moment, the thread is based on people losing interest and not going on a regular basis.

I am one of those and for the record I never went to Old Trafford as I couldn’t be bothered 
    That's fair enough that your not boycotting & just can't be bothered at least you got the balls to say that rather than making out & using boycott as a excuse for not coming when things are not going well then turn out for Man utd some boycott Ha 
  • I eventually boycotted under Roland, but it ended up me that suffered. So I went back on a game by game basis until ESI took over, then I got my season ticket back.

I don't think boycotting works, so will continue to go to games and get an ST.

In a perverse sort of way,  what we all actually need to do is increase our net spend with the club. If we did that then the loss/break even target would be closer and Thomas might get a better class of buyer interested?  But that isn't going to happen is it!
  • Can I just add to my previous post, I never mentioned boycotting, I'm deciding if I'm going to renew my ST. Currently I don't think I am, why should I pay up front to give TS money, I'll just decide which games I'll go to. 
    I've missed a few home games this season as it is, so why pay for the privilege, its hardly going to be difficult to get a seat when our crowds are dwindling. All season so far, my ST seat in the NW upper, has had no-one alongside it for virtually the whole of the row!

As an aside I didn't go to Old Trafford either....I was working! 
  • Can I just add to my previous post, I never mentioned boycotting, I'm deciding if I'm going to renew my ST. Currently I don't think I am, why should I pay up front to give TS money, I'll just decide which games I'll go to. 
    I've missed a few home games this season as it is, so why pay for the privilege, it’s hardly going to be difficult to get a seat when our crowds are dwindling. All season so far, my ST seat in the NW upper, has had no-one alongside it for virtually the whole of the row!

As an aside I didn't go to Old Trafford either....I was working! 
    Now there’s a shocker!
    😂😂😂
  • iamdan said:
    One day they will be gone. Can you imagine the feeling of walking in for that first game of a new era?
    Totally agree but I just hope the club isn't doomed by then.
    Just doing my 8 yearly catch up.
    Any developments?
  • edited March 2023
    I think Sandgaard is much less thick skinned than Duchatelet, who posed a particular challenge because he simply squatted in Belgium and had long ago dismissed the rest of humanity as beneath his genius.

However, getting shot of Sandgaard is only part of what’s needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    One day they will be gone. Can you imagine the feeling of walking in for that first game of a new era?
    Just reading you post from December 2015, Uboat. Be careful what you wish for is often said.