Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

13 Novembre attacks in Paris

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Sky have shown footage from the game between France and Germany. The explosion sounded deafening from the stadium.
  • Options
    Just heard it was an Eagles Of Death Metal concert. I'm very fearful that some people I know are caught up in this....
  • Options

Just heard it was an Eagles Of Death Metal concert. I'm very fearful that some people I know are caught up in this....

Is this confirmed as Eagles of Death Metal?? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Found this on Google, so looks very likely yeah
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Yes. Eagles of Death Metal were due to perform there tonight.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

that's who was meant to be playing tonight at that concert hall.

hope the people you know are Ok @Callumcafc and you can get hold of them soon I presume the phone networks are struggling over in Paris
  • Options
    Wow. Watching this without sound, you can tell the moment the bomb goes off by the reactions of all the players....
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Reports that the French Police are about to storm the theatre.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Whoever is to blame will lay a claim soon.

How many 'groups' have the means, money and motivation to deliver 3 or 4 attacks, including reported suicide bomber(s), in the heart of of a European capital city ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

Bound to lead to concerns about the Euros in the summer.

I think it will have more serious repercussions than a football tournament.
    Of course - I didn't suggest it would be the biggest concern in light of this horrific event, but considering this is the first attack that close to a football ground I'm aware of, the fact one of the biggest football events in the World is due in that very City in 7 months, it will be a very big concern for France and the French people.
  • Options

Reports that the French Police are about to storm the theatre now.

Unusual for the gendarmerie to publicise their strategic and operational planning..?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Reports that the French Police are about to storm the theatre now.

Unusual for the gendarmerie to publicise their strategic and operational planning..?
    Tweeted by a local journalist. Not 100% confirmed yet.
  • Options
    Reports of another shooting in a shopping centre now
  • Options
    The shopping centre recently happened or occurred the same time as the others?
  • Options
    Was meant to be flying to Paris on business trip today but had to cancel for personal reasons. My family are rather relieved .

The events are so sad.
  • Options
    60 dead reports.
  • Options

The shopping centre recently happened or occurred the same time as the others?

Just now, reportedly . Gunman with explosives seen at the concert
  • Options
    Incredibly sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's about death and terror and horror and panic --- they don't deserve to breath the air of real humans
  • Options
    Obama on TV now:

France is our oldest ally

American people draw strength from the French people's values

"Terrorists" used repeatedly
  • Options
    Gunfire reported at the Pompidou and L'ouvre
  • Options
    Reports that people are tweeting begging for the police to raid the theatre as they are slaughtering the hostages 1 by 1.

Truly awful
  • Options
    France has just closed its borders.
  • Options

Lets keep the religious shit out of this, happens every time there is a terrorist attack, keep it to news and reports in my opinion.

Here is a bit of news. It is a confirmed Muslim terrorist attack.
  • Options
    France has shut its borders
  • Options
    State of emergency declared
  • Options

Lets keep the religious shit out of this, happens every time there is a terrorist attack, keep it to news and reports in my opinion.

Here is a bit of news. It is a confirmed Muslim terrorist attack.
    Normally is but its the same churned out stuff all the time mate and just not needed imo.

• Options
    WSS said:

France has shut its borders

That is fcking major
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!