Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

13 Novembre attacks in Paris

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    We should just nuke any county ending with the letters 'stan. And some that dont, after that we should nuke Brussels (if only just for the sprouts), then we should Nuke Mugabe too. What a carrnt he is as well.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:

That's some disingenuous work. Of course if these people take up arms then they're absolutely fair game to be gunned into a zillion little pieces. What was suggested by our charming new poster was the rounding up and selective slaughter of presumably unarmed dissidents and Islamist sympathisers.

I ain't new pal, its me Rob.
    Faugh, I can't even decipher a simple anagram! Score one to the big man
    Not trying fool anyone, just missed ypu all pal
  • Options

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

That's some disingenuous work. Of course if these people take up arms then they're absolutely fair game to be gunned into a zillion little pieces. What was suggested by our charming new poster was the rounding up and selective slaughter of presumably unarmed dissidents and Islamist sympathisers.

Your going to have to change your username now your cover is broken.
  • Options

@queensland_addick You do, at times, speak some sense but this thread would be much easier to follow if you could get the hang quoting.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/15788/how-the-forum-works-how-to-quote-do-links-and-whisper-properly/p1

**Not trying to be a dick here**

Only at times??? I press the quote button, and type what I want to say, but get reams of previous quotes appearing above, some of which I try to delete. I don't know why so many previous posts get included. It may be something to do with my old computer. Sorry if it's making it hard to read. I've now started replying within the text of a post to make them less confusing and long. Thanks for the link. No offence taken.
  • Options

@queensland_addick You do, at times, speak some sense but this thread would be much easier to follow if you could get the hang quoting.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/15788/how-the-forum-works-how-to-quote-do-links-and-whisper-properly/p1

Only at times??? I press the quote button, and type what I want to say, but get reams of previous quotes appearing above, some of which I try to delete. I don't know why so many previous posts get included. It may be something to do with my old computer. Sorry if it's making it hard to read. I've now started replying within the text of a post to make them less confusing and long. Thanks for the link. No offence taken.
    Don't use the quote button, it's a nightmare. We all transcribe other posters comments word by word if we want to quote them. Give it a go it works well.
  • Options
    Yep anyone who thinks what happened in France the weekend is OK don't deserve air
  • Options
    If that's what you meant by thinking different to me then your right I want them dead
  • Options

You don't need to delete any of the previous quotes. When you press 'post comment' only the last quote will be shown above your post. If people want to read the previous quotes they can click the 'show previous quotes' text highlighted in red.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And if you press the quote button twice you get a double quote!
  • Options

Like this
  • Options

• Options

What happens if you press it 3 times?

And can't count.
  • Options

Anonymous declares war on isis - not sure what exactly that entails and if it will make isis quake in their sandals.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/16/anonymous-declares-war-on-isis-following-paris-attacks-5504289/

Anonymous could be quite powerful here ... ISIS et al are using social media extensively and Anonymous have already had successes in removing a fair bit of material
  • Options
    I have to admit that I'm completely ignorant of who and what Anonymous are or do but having read that link I'm very pleased that they are taking action that they feel will be successful.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Greenie said:

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Weren't under cover me, just spat me dummy out a ffew month back and closed me account. Then the other day thought Id come back
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Anonymous declares war on isis - not sure what exactly that entails and if it will make isis quake in their sandals.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/16/anonymous-declares-war-on-isis-following-paris-attacks-5504289/

Anonymous could be quite powerful here ... ISIS et al are using social media extensively and Anonymous have already had successes in removing a fair bit of material
    I agree that Anonymous could have some kind of influence and impact.

Their "involvement" highlights in a neat way why this is such an intractable problem. In contract to previous millennia of human history, in which one (or more) "countries" fight a war against one (or more) other countries, we have a quasi-religious, militant group (not a country) set against an "international network" of computer hackers. Neither of them are exactly candidates to sit round a table at the UN and negotiate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be interesting if they can share the names of people who support their acts of terror as accepted means to their cause

Name shame and hunt them down
  • Options

I have to admit that I'm completely ignorant of who and what Anonymous are or do but having read that link I'm very pleased that they are taking action that they feel will be successful.

That's the point..!

;-)
  • Options

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

You've got more user names than Jason Bourne has got passports
  • Options
    Chizz said:

That's the point..!

;-)
    I meant their purpose.

• Options
    Chizz said:

stonemuse said:

I agree that Anonymous could have some kind of influence and impact.

Their "involvement" highlights in a neat way why this is such an intractable problem. In contract to previous millennia of human history, in which one (or more) "countries" fight a war against one (or more) other countries, we have a quasi-religious, militant group (not a country) set against an "international network" of computer hackers. Neither of them are exactly candidates to sit round a table at the UN and negotiate!
    Whilst not all the methods, projects and approaches made by Anonymous in the past would be to our taste, they have the energy and passion to succeed ...and do not show fear as they are 'anonymous' ... it is unlikely that ISIS will be happy about this. Social media and cryptographic communications are a major tool for them ... Anonymous have the skills and expertise to hit this hard.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Only this one, ain't got access to the other one. My username ain't exacttly a countdown cunnundrum is it
  • Options

PL54 said:

Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Only this one, ain't got access to the other one. My username ain't exacttly a countdown cunnundrum is it
    But your posts often are ;0)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!