Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

13 Novembre attacks in Paris

Comments

• Options
    "Most" hostages have been released.
  • Options

"Most" hostages have been released.

Hearing around 100 killed in there... :-S
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    Fuck me. 100 dead in hall
  • Options
    So sad.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Apparently one man arrested "claiming to be Syrian and a part of ISIS "

Where is this information from please?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    This is horrific. There are simply no words.
  • Options
    Chucking away my tickets for Maximo Park on Tuesday. No way I could relax during that.
  • Options
    100 dead... I'm numb.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Apparently one man arrested "claiming to be Syrian and a part of ISIS "

Where is this information from please?
    Reddit live streaming from eyewitnesses. I know its internet based but so far tonight they've been ahead of the news media and haven't said one thing that hasn't been later reported by news media.

https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When the military/police moved in so fast you could tell that they had no other choice but to act. So so sad.
  • Options
    @FoxNews: Suspect arrested at #Paris concert hall told Police: "I am from ISIS." @ShepNewsTeam https://t.co/Xf7nZwC0JU https://t.co/RTgiqRWtY5
  • Options
    Saw the mirror suggesting England v France is off on Tuesday, as unimportant as that is.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Saw the mirror suggesting England v France is off on Tuesday, as unimportant as that is.

Confirmed by L'Equipe
  • Options
    I shall wait for the facts to emerge in the morning. Meantime I am gutted for the poor victims and their friends and families. No one is to blame other than the dirty scum bastards who purprotrated it.
  • Options
    I've just been in a gig in wembley arena reading all about this on the way home. It's so wrong.
  • Options
    This could get much, much worse

00:30

A video has been posted on Facebook that apparently shows The Jungle - part of the Calais migrant camp - on fire.

We have not verified the footage at the moment.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Chucking away my tickets for Maximo Park on Tuesday. No way I could relax during that.

Please don't. The worst thing you can do is let fear guide your life. This is exactly the aims of these terrorists.

It's unprecedented with these ****s. Most terrorist groups have historically had certain aims that facilitate some form of negotiation. Not the case with this mob. Cannot see how it all ends. Their ultimate aim seems to be world domination of their warped ideology or settling for some kind of worldwide religous war turning muslims v all non muslims and vice versa.

How the feck do you deal or negotiate with that and stop the brainwashing of these freaks.

Give young people a purpose, don't saddle them with debt, expecting them to pay for your pensions, give them jobs which give them the ability to save and buy their houses and have a family.

These terrorists are not smart people, they are easily led astray because they lack a purpose in life and don't feel part of society. Religion is irrelevant. People have been killing people in the name of anything for as long as there has been people. But the reasons they are driven to these things are often the same.

Also, remember this is what the refugees fleeing Syria are fleeing. Tonight but every single day. Would you be able to face that if this was happening in London and heading to your family?

A very sad and tragic time for Paris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This could get much, much worse

00:30

A video has been posted on Facebook that apparently shows The Jungle - part of the Calais migrant camp - on fire.

We have not verified the footage at the moment.

Think it's been confirmed as old footage.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Please don't. The worst thing you can do is let fear guide your life. This is exactly the aims of these terrorists.

It's unprecedented with these ****s. Most terrorist groups have historically had certain aims that facilitate some form of negotiation. Not the case with this mob. Cannot see how it all ends. Their ultimate aim seems to be world domination of their warped ideology or settling for some kind of worldwide religous war turning muslims v all non muslims and vice versa.

How the feck do you deal or negotiate with that and stop the brainwashing of these freaks.

Give young people a purpose, don't saddle them with debt, expecting them to pay for your pensions, give them jobs which give them the ability to save and buy their houses and have a family
    Oh, that's all we have to do then?

What world are you living in?

• Options
    Police sources say 118 people killed in the concert hall.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Give young people a purpose, don't saddle them with debt, expecting them to pay for your pensions, give them jobs which give them the ability to save and buy their houses and have a family.

These terrorists are not smart people, they are easily led astray because they lack a purpose in life and don't feel part of society. Religion is irrelevant. People have been killing people in the name of anything for as long as there has been people. But the reasons they are driven to these things are often the same.

Also, remember this is what the refugees fleeing Syria are fleeing. Tonight but every single day. Would you be able to face that if this was happening in London and heading to your family?

That's almost justifying it ffs. There are a heck of a lot of people in dire straits and poverty all over the World who don't resort to this!! It's more than that with these people - some of those who fled to fight in Syria come from educated relatively well off family's do they not?!?
    Which makes my point even more alarming. If "well off" kids are feeling disenfranchised this is a serious problem.

If you attack this from a religious angle you're playing to the cowards who send these young men off to do these attacks.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    :(
  • Options

LouisMend said:

That's almost justifying it ffs. There are a heck of a lot of people in dire straits and poverty all over the World who don't resort to this!! It's more than that with these people - some of those who fled to fight in Syria come from educated relatively well off family's do they not?!?
    Which makes my point even more alarming. If "well off" kids are feeling disenfranchised this is a serious problem.

If you attack this from a religious angle you're playing to the cowards who send these young men off to do these attacks.
    But likewise you can't rule out a religious angle and then pussyfoot around the issue for fear of offending others, if it does turn out to be a religious angle.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

LouisMend said:

Bin Laden was from an extremely wealthy family and privately educated in London. Conversely there are millions of poorly educated accross the world and loads of us in debt and not on the mortgage ladder that don't slaughter innocents in the name of warped ideology.

What on earth are you asking me about Syria and those fleeing it? What in my post alludes it's anything to do with Syrian refugees to prompt you to make that pretty patronising comment? They nutters who have done tonight are as likely from St Etienne as Damascus.

It's brainwashing and indoctrination of a warped ideology which is far reaching beyond social and economic characteristics.

Edit...just read this and not meaning to sound confrontational.
  • Options
    This has been another Muslim terrorist attack on the free world.

LouisMend said:

Are you suggesting we pretend this has nothing to do with the Muslim religion?

• Options
    London is under serious threat. Instead of deploying our army boys to Syria to die invane or Afgan to die invane or Iraq to die invane keep them here in London to keep gaurd as well along with the police.

RIP to all that have lost their lives.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!