Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments on the Opening Presentation

Comments

• I feel the Powerpoint presentation was directed more at Roly to convince him she is doing a good job. However, I don't think he is that dumb. Maybe her days are numbered? And maybe she knows it.

He is not Dumb. Not many multi Millionaires are.
    But can he hear ?
    Who does he hear from, other than Katrien ?
    Does he hear directly from Richard Murray.
    Does he ask Chris Parkes for his views ?
    We know Duchatelet thinks all people who complain on line are Keyboard
    Warriors who are out of work with too much time on their hands.
    (as translated)

He must of been aware of the PPP before ?

• Have added " inept public speaker" to KM list of skills!
  • I just watched the initial presentation out of some sort of macabre interest in your affairs. Meire would probably make a decent marketing director at a medium sized charity or membership association. A CEO she is not
  • Her response on 34 minutes that every manager was the right appointment because they improved the teams rAnking was bizarre - and then richard 'enjoy the championship, tosser' steps in to bail her out. She's not just out of her depth but defending the indefensible. I do think she's quite fit though, and has got a sexy accent
  • It's just not a strategy presentation, it's a very high level list of vague of objectives. On KM presentation skills, I've seen worse, the tech at the start threw here
  • Uboat said:

DOUCHER said:

Do we not think the whole PowerPoint thing is in response to the black and white thing? Told u its a pointless campaign -all we want is a decent manager and team

So pointless that she noticed it, is aware of it and tried, and failed, to address it.

I'm fine if people don't agree with the aims or think it doesn't go far enough but to claim that it is pointless when it is clearly hitting home is ludicrous.

It's been going for about two weeks and it has already been responded to.

Sure, she trying to laugh it off but that because she doesn't have an adult response.

I agree with your post entirely, but that isn't how Gandhi is spelt.
    just for you Uboat

• Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

DOUCHER said:

Do we not think the whole PowerPoint thing is in response to the black and white thing? Told u its a pointless campaign -all we want is a decent manager and team

So pointless that she noticed it, is aware of it and tried, and failed, to address it.

I'm fine if people don't agree with the aims or think it doesn't go far enough but to claim that it is pointless when it is clearly hitting home is ludicrous.

It's been going for about two weeks and it has already been responded to.

Sure, she trying to laugh it off but that because she doesn't have an adult response.

I agree with your post entirely, but that isn't how Gandhi is spelt.
    just for you Uboat

Many thanks
  • @BPhasnohair did u go to the Woolwich meeting?
  • Johnny Jackson at 25 mins onwards shows how very valuable he is to us
  • I think spell it out in black and white has been adequately answered by the deliberately chosen and fetching blouse and we should all be happy now and get behind the Staprix team
  • So my guess is that they will be disappointed that it didn't have desired effect. Unfortunately this exercise just shows, at best, a complete naivety about what people really feel and the depth of feeling. A powerpoint presentation of nice things will not change why people are angry.

Just to be clear, I am not an apologist for this view of the world. I only share what I was told as it provides a possible context for purpose of the presentation.

In fairness, that might have worked if the person presenting had been slick and professional. She was neither and that just underlines one of the core problems. Given she has played the gender card herself, I feel I can ask if people think a 31-year-old fat bloke would have still been in the role had he underdelivered on so many fronts?
  • £9 spent on incoming players, but how much was spent on players that were not good enough, that we had to pay even though they were not good enough to play, or pay up their contracts, or release on free transfers, or just sell them for a reduced fee. Tucudean, still on books, we cannot play him or sell him, what a mess! If that is something to be proud of, then I am missing the point
  • To be fair she did share the aim to be a good Championship side challenging for promotion to the Premier at both Ashford and Bromley last season. She just refused to put a deadline date on it.
  • How have they spent £4.5M on The Valley? OK, £1M or so on the pitch but were the new seats, big screen, sofa that expensive?!
  • Sponsored links:

• How have they spent £4.5M on The Valley? OK, £1M or so on the pitch but were the new seats, big screen, sofa that expensive?!

Do you know otherwise?

I thought I heard her say £2.5m during the meeting (not the presentation part, actually during the meeting).

I thought I heard her say £2.5m during the meeting (not the presentation part, actually during the meeting).
    Your brain wasn't playing tricks on you mate

Yes, just heard that too.

• It reminded me of The Apprentice
  • The club shop fella though!
  • Lots of train talk.
    Such a ferocious bunch.