Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KF on Brink?

123457»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Dizzle said:

Lee Clark is up in Yorkshire with the Sky punditry for the Leeds Hudds game. Hopefully that rules him out. Ian Holloway there too.

Carol Fry was managing the dog and duck last week - if didnt stop him (:
  • All this "chat" about appointing a British manager blah blah blah is all very well but we could have anyone in charge (I personally would love Glen Hoddle) BUT if they are NOT GOING TO BE SUPPORTED BY THE POWERS ABOVE, why would anyone even think about taking the job. Only someone the likes Holloway that will "give it a go" until it goes pear shaped and then move on..........
    I think its a load of old bollocks...................
    Good luck to all in the car park today!!!, unfortunately I decided to give it a miss and I am going out later to drown my sorrows!!!
    COYR............
  • Ketts has made an interesting comment about post game today and possibly a new manager. He's usually bang on with predictions
  • Ketts has made an interesting comment about post game today and possibly a new manager. He's usually bang on with predictions

Already posted that on another thread.
  • He's not accepted my linkedin invite after a week... maybe busy working on his many skills... Looking at the list, looks perfect to manage a Championship club.

Student Development
    Teaching
    Dutch
    English
    College Teaching
    Academic Advising
    International Education
    Enrollment Management
    Distance Learning
    Academic Administration

What did he say please
  • Peter Taylor is available, wouldn't want him but you never know.
  • Where does this leave Karel ? Wasn't there a rumour he was to be replaced with a British manager on Monday ?
  • Where does this leave Karel ? Wasn't there a rumour he was to be replaced with a British manager on Monday ?

Ketts/Dr Kish suggested there could be an anouncement after the game today.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/
    For the second home match running, there could be a post match announcement re the head coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would just about sum up RD. Sacks a manager after a win. Only Charlton
  • Scoham said:

Where does this leave Karel ? Wasn't there a rumour he was to be replaced with a British manager on Monday ?

Ketts/Dr Kish suggested there could be an anouncement after the game today.

http://www.cafcpicks.com/
    For the second home match running, there could be a post match announcement re the head coach.
    If we lost?

Same place it would have left him regardless of the result SHG. With that tosser Roly in charge we could win the FA Trophy and he would sack the manager/interim puppet.

• Peter Taylor is available, wouldn't want him but you never know.

Alan Curbishley is younger
  • Seems unlikely that anything will be done over the next week. They have to get this right and I think they know it.
  • They have had two weeks already though
  • colin1961 said:

Said many times the players like KF and Jackson said this week he hoped he gets the post , after today the players clearly played for him ...

Or they were told earlier today who the new manager will be.

Why would anyone post a comment like that and not post a link ????!!!!
  • edited November 2015

Ketts has made an interesting comment about post game today and possibly a new manager. He's usually bang on with predictions

Why would anyone post a comment like that and not post a link ????!!!!
    Google Dr Kish. Probably on there.
  • colin1961 said:

Said many times the players like KF and Jackson said this week he hoped he gets the post , after today the players clearly played for him ...

I am sure there a lot of people the players like. Doesn't mean they are remotely good enough to manage a Championship side. And being 'liked' not necessarily the attribute needed. Being respected is.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

The players liked Guy Luzon, they liked Les Reed, dosn't mean that they are good coaches