Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Formula 1 Thread

Comments

• This Felipe Massa situation is turning into an embarrassment for him now. He had so much respect originally for how he handled the disappointment into 2008 but he has lost all of that now.

What next? Hamilton sues over 2021. Damon Hill sues and tries to get the 1994 championship back?

Maybe Massa should sue the rain gods for spinning like an amateur in the 2008 British GP? Or sue his pit mechanics for letting him leave with the fuel hose attached.

I am starting to think someone from within the FIA is playing him like a puppet and pulling his strings here. I can't for the life of me imagine any respectable lawyer saying he has a chance of overturning a title he lost from 15 years ago.
  • He must be running out of money to be attempting this.

No way will he get the title back, but he might get compensation
  • The suggestion from Ecclestone is Massa just wants a payout - and even says Hamilton could have done the same after Abu Dhabi 2021 but didnt (because he is not an unsporting twat, and also he doesnt exactly need it).
  • I just don't get why now to try? There doesn't seem to be any valid case behind it and feels like the lawyers are pulling his strings too. 
  • Christ almighty... What a crash from Stroll
  • Think the stewards are going to have a long night with all this impeding to look at  
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Think the stewards are going to have a long night with all this impeding to look at  
    Is it really gonna matter either way?
  • Wow... Both Red Bulls out in Q2
  • Liam Lawson wowwwww what a lap. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Liam Lawson wowwwww what a lap. 
    This broken hand for Ricciardo could be very bad indeed.
  • Sponsored links:

• lol!... Gotta love petulant Max :D
  • Looks like Red Bull missed their flexi wing! 
  • MarcusH26 said:

Lawson has always had pace but seemed to never really put it together in F2 properly but he's looked massively impressive. 
  • Sainz or Russell here for pole?
  • Rumours that the flexi wing clampdown has effectively ruined the Red bull car as their whole concept relied upon it. How true that is will become clearer at a more traditional track I guess 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Lawson so impressive….making Danny Ric look ordinary
  • Sainz or Russell here for pole?
    lol!... Well got the front row spot on
  • Rumours that the flexi wing clampdown has effectively ruined the Red bull car as their whole concept relied upon it. How true that is will become clearer at a more traditional track I guess 
    Flexi floor I meant obv
  • Fantastic session , the race should be fantastic with that top 4 and the Red Bulls nowhere 
  • No penalties for Verstappen, after impeding in the pit lane, and Tsunoda
  • Sponsored links:

• No penalties for Verstappen, after impeding in the pit lane, and Tsunoda
    Quel surprise.
  • Apparently the no penalty was given for impeding Tsunoda because no one from AlphaTauri showed up at the hearing.

Its almost like there is some sort of connection between the two teams.
    I bet they had to hold Tsunoda back. I really don't see why they need anyone from AT. It was bloody obvious what happened.
  • Shame for Drugovich that the rules wont allow him to take part in his stead
  • Jesus, Ted Kravitz talks a lot of bollocks at times.
  • Just turned on with 20 laps left... WTH has happened to the Red Bulls this weekend? long may it continue lol
  • Finally we're getting a great race... God knows which one of the top five will win here
  • looks like I turned on at the right time!

Millwall lost by 3 btw...
  • Hmm I dont think Russell has the laps left to get it done.