Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U21 fixtures

Comments

• Pleased Henderson is back.
  • Anderson deserves his chance after playing well for U18s
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 48s49 seconds ago
    31' Goal. @WatfordFC U21s have the lead through Alex Jakubiak, who fires in off the post. 0-1. #cafc

Henderson OUT
  • edited October 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2 mins2 minutes ago

Half time | Charlton U21s 0 @WatfordFC U21s 1 #cafc
    6:46 a.m. - 19 Oct 2015 · Details
    0 retweets 0 favourites

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13 mins13 minutes ago

31' Goal. @WatfordFC U21s have the lead through Alex Jakubiak, who fires in off the post. 0-1. #cafc
    1 retweet 2 favourites
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 42 mins42 minutes ago

KICK-OFF | The action is underway between Charlton's U21s and @WatfordFC's U21s at Sparrows Lane #cafc

We're looking good then?

JOKE.... I know it's just an U21 game, chill people!
  • Jason euell out
  • Jason euell out

Close the academy
  • harlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    60' GOOOALLL! Brandon Hanlan hooks the U21s level after Josh Staunton has seen his initial header well saved #cafc

re-instate Euell and tell the builders to get back to work
  • Against a premiership club's U21s too.

All is for the best in the best of all Charlton worlds
  • Dazzler21 said:

2 mins ago
    76' GOOOAAALLL! Ademola Lookman cuts inside and fires Charlton ahead from 18 yards #cafc

Give Euell & the builders pay rises to ensure development of players and buildings is completed quickly and effectively.

What took him so long?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jason Euell in
  • 88 minutes gone (roughly) now awaiting the final scores on the doors.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 11s11 seconds ago

Full time | Charlton U21s 2 @WatfordFC U21s 1. @jasoneuell's side secure their third successive win! #cafc

YAY!!!

Ignore the first team this is where it's at.
  • Just back. Very good game of football with many good performances. Great to see hendo back and what magnificent prospects both Edwards and Lookman are. Good performances from Lapslie, Muldoon and Staunton.

Watford very good and spoke to watching Lloyd Doyley who hopes to sign a deal soon. I understand that both the big dane and reza may be on the bench tomorrow night.

Must have been strange for Doyley to be watching a Watford match, and knowing that he was likely to be soon playing for the opposition.
  • Just back. Very good game of football with many good performances. Great to see hendo back and what magnificent prospects both Edwards and Lookman are. Good performances from Lapslie, Muldoon and Staunton.

Watford very good and spoke to watching Lloyd Doyley who hopes to sign a deal soon. I understand that both the big dane and reza may be on the bench tomorrow night.

I was standing the other side of Doyley and heard him say that.

• dickplumb said:

Just back. Very good game of football with many good performances. Great to see hendo back and what magnificent prospects both Edwards and Lookman are. Good performances from Lapslie, Muldoon and Staunton.

I was standing the other side of Doyley and heard him say that.

I'll believe you when Colin confirms it : - )
  • edited October 2015

Just back. Very good game of football with many good performances. Great to see hendo back and what magnificent prospects both Edwards and Lookman are. Good performances from Lapslie, Muldoon and Staunton.

:heart: REZA :heart:

• Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
    Good to see Lee Bowyer as well assisting Harry Kewell manage Watford. Also spoke to Dad of their captain. Glaswegian who had some uncomplimentary tales about Watt during his time in Glasgow, smoking cigars and the Scottish mafia ha ha.
  • Looks like some more talented players off the conveyor belt. Has Lookman got a pro deal? Given how little time he has spent with us I assume under EPPP rules we would get practically nothing for him if he went otherwise.
  • Looks like some more talented players off the conveyor belt. Has Lookman got a pro deal? Given how little time he has spent with us I assume under EPPP rules we would get practically nothing for him if he went otherwise.

I have to say as I was watching him and I thought this is the next youngster we would be selling.

• dickplumb said:

Looks like some more talented players off the conveyor belt. Has Lookman got a pro deal? Given how little time he has spent with us I assume under EPPP rules we would get practically nothing for him if he went otherwise.

I have to say as I was watching him and I thought this is the next youngster we would be selling.

If we even get that far, some PL club will probably pinch him before he even gets to play for us...
  • Home to Ipswich today at VCD

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 55m55 minutes ago
    U21s subs | Prall, Barnes, Bowery, Aribo, Hanlan #cafc
    1 retweet 1 favorite
    Reply Retweet 1 Favorite 1
    More
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 56m56 minutes ago
    Charlton U21s | Mitov, Yao, Edwards, Bone, Staunton, Konsa, Kelly, Kennedy, Umerah, Millar, Lapslie #cafc

Losing 1 - 0 to a pen.

Missing Jason Euell.

No Lookman in the squad so I assume he'll be with the first team tomorrow.

Anyone know how old that squad is?
  • Who's in charge of the u21's now Euell has stepped up ?
  • se9addick said:

Who's in charge of the u21's now Euell has stepped up ?

Steve Avery isnt it?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9m9 minutes ago
    55' GOOOAAALLL! @ChrisMillar24 levels for the Addicks after some great work down the left from Kennedy #cafc